Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jun 6, 2012
247 posts
3911 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Got a nice surprise today. Won a $300 Visa gift card from the Yummy Mummy Tucks Contest. Yippee.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3626 posts
20779 upvotes
North York
stinastr wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 7:17 pm
Well, two phantom wins to report. We won from 96.3 but must have entered once cuz we don't remember. Another mystery win from a kid company I've never heard about, and no contest name. Googled for a bit to find nothing.

These are strange days. Maybe we're losing our memory..from the contests! Never hurts to take a break. GL.
What did you win from 96.3 Classical FM?
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
1020 posts
13479 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Rosibal wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 7:53 pm
What did you win from 96.3 Classical FM?
Tickets to a show. I only remember entering the muskoka and front row piano guys, so it must have been a one time thing. Same for the others here. Fortunate that I can win anything from the airwaves I hear in the background in my day every so often. As such, I see now that rules, regardless how silly, are important, to know what the prize is. It seems we're surprised by wording but on that note, I think a gift is a gift. We're not supposed to be rocked into hoarding. One step at a time, for all of us.

GL Rosibal.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3626 posts
20779 upvotes
North York
stinastr wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2018 8:12 pm
Tickets to a show. I only remember entering the muskoka and front row piano guys, so it must have been a one time thing. Same for the others here. Fortunate that I can win anything from the airwaves I hear in the background in my day every so often. As such, I see now that rules, regardless how silly, are important, to know what the prize is. It seems we're surprised by wording but on that note, I think a gift is a gift. We're not supposed to be rocked into hoarding. One step at a time, for all of us.

GL Rosibal.
What show? specifics please...I also enter the contests there - last time I won tickets to see Itzhak Perlman and before that was tickets to Cirque de Soleil.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3980 posts
1618 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
It's been an awesome two weeks. I just won a Partsource facebook contest for 1 of 2 49" LG smart TVS! I'm not sure if it was posted on the forums, I think I found it through my feed.

Edit: nope, it was posted 2018-06-29-partsource-ctc-1-2-lg-49-sma ... b-2202755/

Thanks @valeriey!
Edit 2: just won a daily prize of a $50 grocery gift card from this contest: 2018-07-22-fleischmann-cus-make-outside ... p-2203965/

Thanks KaDubb!
Jun 6, 2012
247 posts
3911 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Melkor wrote:
Jul 4th, 2018 11:58 am
It's been an awesome two weeks. I just won a Partsource facebook contest for 1 of 2 49" LG smart TVS! I'm not sure if it was posted on the forums, I think I found it through my feed.

Edit: nope, it was posted https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2018-06 ... b-2202755/

Thanks @valeriey!
Edit 2: just won a daily prize of a $50 grocery gift card from this contest: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/2018-07 ... p-2203965/

Thanks KaDubb!
That's a great win! (the tv). Enjoy
Sep 25, 2014
33 posts
24 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
Just received notification I won a Budweiser cooler from this contest the ruffles-budweiser-prohibition
thanks to @rchong for posting . Kinda wierd as I thought they were finished giving these away...but I'll take it
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11093 posts
4158 upvotes
Brossard, Quebec
Just got an email saying:
Congratulations! You’ve been selected as a potential daily prize winner in the Ruffles/Tostitos & Budweiser Win a Vintage Cooler Contest.

I guess they must be doing some redraws because this ended early last month. Thanks to the original poster.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
1020 posts
13479 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well, after winning a 12 pack in the gingerale contest, I have now won 2 incredibles 2 tickets. For anyone who has given up on winning these, or has something to barter to trade with, message me. Digital preferred since these are digital codes. Was hoping for the grand prize, but after some contemplation, would probably choose iceland or costa rica. Two very different places. Really don't want to see the movie.

Thanks to the posters, and the wins did not jolt me enough to find the original poster. To do things, I guess you gotta feel em.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15457 posts
3787 upvotes
Just got my hats in from the Pepsi stuff contest. Only waiting on the Tshirt now. That was much quicker than I thought...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)