Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 11, 2013
14124 posts
4028 upvotes
Toronto
jnunavut wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 1:44 pm
Congrats. Was it a purchase entry or NPN?
No way to know. There's about a 0.3% chance it was purchase, and 99.7% chance it was NPN.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 29, 2013
164 posts
1117 upvotes
Sherlock what a fabulous win! What a great city I am so jealous but happy for an RFD regular!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 29, 2011
510 posts
1991 upvotes
White Rock, BC
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 7:10 pm
Doug's not coming, unless he can sweet talk me into being my +1.

Thanks again for posting it, BK2006!
Rrrrofl!!! Too funny sherlockmandango!

Congratulations on an amazing prize...I'm so happy you won that one! Have a wonderful trip, and if you like seafood, they have some amazing seafood restaurants in S.F. near the pier!!
Member
Mar 4, 2010
442 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Got an email this morning from Jamieson vitamins saying i was a grand prize winner on their CanEhdian spring promotion
$4,000 Carlson Wagonlit travel voucher

Too bad i just booked a cruise in December already :(
Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2012
248 posts
3922 upvotes
Saskatchewan
djfunk wrote:
Jul 13th, 2018 11:00 pm
Got an email this morning from Jamieson vitamins saying i was a grand prize winner on their CanEhdian spring promotion
$4,000 Carlson Wagonlit travel voucher

Too bad i just booked a cruise in December already :(
WOW! Nice prize. Too bad you had just booked the cruise, but another vacation is never bad :)
Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2012
248 posts
3922 upvotes
Saskatchewan
I just won a $100 prepaid MasterCard from the No Frills Priceless Bahamas contest. Quite pleased. I like having a little mad money in my pocket.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
3988 posts
1631 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Lots of great wins from the community lately! Keep it up folks!!
Member
Mar 4, 2010
442 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
KaDubb wrote:
Jul 14th, 2018 7:55 am
WOW! Nice prize. Too bad you had just booked the cruise, but another vacation is never bad :)
ya, it covers at least two AI or budget cruises for my SO and I for 2019!
Newbie
Dec 8, 2008
12 posts
2 upvotes
I believe if you have not made final payment on the cruise which is usually 90 days before cruise you can cancel & re book using the $4,000 Carlson Wagonlit travel voucher. Contact Carlson Wagonlit & see what they say.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
1021 posts
13526 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My Canada Dry ginger ale coupon came in the mail today. Went out to have some drink. Won a $10 Dairy Queen gift card from the Brisk contest. Will try to send out some more npe's tonight. Finally did a run after not entering lotsa. Still gotta catch up. Might as well try to overbook my staycation with fun, and there's always hope from lady luck.

Good luck all!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
1021 posts
13526 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 1:37 pm
6:45AM EST ish?
Congratulations, I was up late, but didn't want to end my night playing contests. I bunked out at 5am, and you were the early bird. New time slot? Maybe it really is the city that never sleeps.

Top