Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
979 posts
13056 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well, my sister won TFOB tickets. Won through teksavvy. Haven't been keeping up with contests all that much, but I'm sure every contester feels like a winner when they win. As for the hue of all this he-said, she-said, I think we just all get busier this summer. Thanks to the cat from the bowl under for this one. Don't usually post contests I find on other boards, just ones I find myself. Hopefully we can all enjoy the ride to summer, and enjoy the northern lights once september ends.
Jul 24, 2015
16 posts
8 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I won Canada's Wonderland tickets from the Coke summer contest, but I also just got an e-mail from them saying I won Blue Jays tickets from that same pin. Did anyone win two different prizes from one pin for that contest?
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
979 posts
13056 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just checked my email, and it turns out I won 4 tickets to Canada's Wonderland. Been hearing of people winning tickets from the coke contest, but I'm not sure if it's pin as I usually don't app or text for contests. Well, I won from 99.9.

Congrats to all the latest winners. Also, wanted to thank Farseer for getting me hooked on the doritos contest. Won 2 JP tickets
Apr 26, 2010
205 posts
236 upvotes
Alberta
I won a trip for four to Costa Rica, Iceland or Ecuador (ARV $16,000) from the Quaker Chewy Incredibles 2 contest!

It was an instant win two days ago but today was when I talked to them on the phone to confirm everything, answer a STQ, etc. This is my biggest win yet! I was also an instant winner of the movie tickets on July 15, 18, 25 and today.

Many thanks to KaDubb for posting this contest!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
8096 posts
48298 upvotes
I got my Wonderland tickets today, one week after winning them.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
979 posts
13056 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jess4002 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2018 9:43 pm
I won a trip for four to Costa Rica, Iceland or Ecuador (ARV $16,000) from the Quaker Chewy Incredibles 2 contest!

It was an instant win two days ago but today was when I talked to them on the phone to confirm everything, answer a STQ, etc. This is my biggest win yet! I was also an instant winner of the movie tickets on July 15, 18, 25 and today.

I'm just wondering, since you said you won that many tickets before. Were your winners from npn's or from boxes? Long discussion in thread makes me think if this is npn the contest wins are seeded in time.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3805 posts
1394 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
jess4002 wrote:

Amazing! Congrats!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1766 posts
2987 upvotes
jess4002 wrote:

Congrats! That's amazing. Odd that the rules state that the grand prizes will be via random draw but that you won thru an instant win. Have a great trip!
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
13837 posts
3757 upvotes
Toronto
gofforever wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 7:59 am
Congrats! That's amazing. Odd that the rules state that the grand prizes will be via random draw but that you won thru an instant win. Have a great trip!
One of the trips is random draw, the rest are seeded across PINs.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1766 posts
2987 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 8:28 am
One of the trips is random draw, the rest are seeded across PINs.
Ok. Got it. So jess4002 won thru a winning pin. Well still hoping then for the random draw win as all I have been sending in is no purchase requests.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15210 posts
3641 upvotes
jess4002 wrote:

Finally! Someone wins something big. Congrats...
Jun 6, 2012
196 posts
3072 upvotes
Saskatchewan
stinastr wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 1:30 am
I'm just wondering, since you said you won that many tickets before. Were your winners from npn's or from boxes? Long discussion in thread makes me think if this is npn the contest wins are seeded in time.
I won quite a few of the movie tickets with NPNs. I didn't win any for weeks and then won a bunch in a couple of days.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15210 posts
3641 upvotes
Just won a $10 Dairy Queen gift card with the first Brisk code I entered. Thanks to the poster on that contest...

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

krag48