[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
979 posts
13056 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DougO wrote:
Jul 28th, 2018 11:38 pm
Just won a $10 Dairy Queen gift card with the first Brisk code I entered. Thanks to the poster on that contest...
Congrats. I entered lotsa pins in that one and am in the same boat. I emailed them about the win, since I still haven't received it. I don't recall address so I don't know if it's mailed, but I was thinking it's an e-gift. Anyways, didn't get it.
Feb 5, 2008
109 posts
116 upvotes
Whitby
jess4002 wrote:
Jul 27th, 2018 9:43 pm
I won a trip for four to Costa Rica, Iceland or Ecuador (ARV $16,000) from the Quaker Chewy Incredibles 2 contest!

It was an instant win two days ago but today was when I talked to them on the phone to confirm everything, answer a STQ, etc. This is my biggest win yet! I was also an instant winner of the movie tickets on July 15, 18, 25 and today.

Many thanks to KaDubb for posting this contest!
CONGRATS!!THAT IS AWESOME
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15210 posts
3641 upvotes
stinastr wrote:
Jul 29th, 2018 9:37 am
Congrats. I entered lotsa pins in that one and am in the same boat. I emailed them about the win, since I still haven't received it. I don't recall address so I don't know if it's mailed, but I was thinking it's an e-gift. Anyways, didn't get it.
Check your mailbox. It's eGift Card you have to print. Got mine within minutes of answering the STQ...
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
979 posts
13056 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well we won, front row tickets to reo speedwagon and chicago from q107! Dinner at Quinn's too.

Good luck all and have a great summer!
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2092 posts
347 upvotes
won the McDonald's Denim Jacket from UberEats x McDonald's Canada contest.
PSN: Sakaban
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15210 posts
3641 upvotes
Just won a $10 Itunes GC from the Pepsistuff contest. That's 4 wins so far from that one...
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
979 posts
13056 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Won from 93.5. The pizzaville/rogers cup prize pack.

Good luck all. Think they're for the 9th, not the 2nd. Also won another $10 DQ gift card this morning.
Sep 5, 2006
129 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto ON
I was a recent winner of the Saputo Thank You Giveaway Contest. I just got my "prize" if you can call it a prize. I dont think I have ever won a handful of random coupons most of which were not even for a free product but, a mere token discount instead. If that wouldnt leave a bad taste in your mouth, one of my "awesome" coupons for a whopping $3.00 off shredded cheese, has actually already expired and, it has been so for more then a month, so right around the time the contest was still going on. I can't believe a company would be so shortsighted as to send I dont know how many people a coupon that was already expired. I think I may have to use this slap in the face as an excuse to stop buying Saputo brands. Has anyone else on this site really been burned by a contest prize before? I have been doing this for a long time now and, I think I have only ever been burned once before and that was by the then "A Channel" out of Barrie ON where I "won" a supposed $5,000 home makeover contest from reno company called Reno Canada in Toronto here where I live. The short story goes as follows, I got absolutely nothing from anyone. A-Channel took zero responsibility and Reno Canada after coming to my house and me telling them I wasnt about to spend thousands of dollars with a company I have never heard of before and, all I wanted maybe a few fixtures just enough to spend my prize, they basically told me to get lost. You really got to watch what contests you enter, that is for sure. Who would have thought that then CityTV was partnered with a bunch of jerks. My only joy is this Reno Canada had two monster showroom stores in the Toronto area and, shortly after they burned me, the company closed down. Sucks to be you I guess lol
“Adult Tricycles” (“Just try to fall off”)
Nov 27, 2012
27 posts
53 upvotes
HALIFAX
DougO wrote:
Aug 1st, 2018 12:46 pm
Just won a $10 Itunes GC from the Pepsistuff contest. That's 4 wins so far from that one...
Picked up my 6th with the retro towel this afternoon, 4 hats is 3 hats too many
2018 Wins To Date (6) $1128
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15210 posts
3641 upvotes
jdmorrow74 wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2018 12:33 pm
Yeah, I hear you. No one I asked wants them...
Mar 7, 2009
227 posts
1123 upvotes
Bowmanville
DougO wrote:
Aug 1st, 2018 12:46 pm
jdmorrow74 wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2018 12:33 pm

My daughter won a 12-pack of Pepsi. She was thrilled and choose cherry pepsi.

Now both kids have been saving their pepsi lids up. My son for this week's draw (gaming system & TV) and daughter says she'll enter for the flight & hotel stay anywhere in North America. I think she has Hawaii in mind. :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

krag48