[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
1024 posts
13626 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sherlockmandango wrote:
Nov 1st, 2018 11:24 am
I won a $500 Amazon gift card from this contest. Thanks kindly for posting it, stomach.
Well now you can buy yourself a book on how to win the lotto, and maybe get that. You never know, hope I catch on fire, and than manage to get some eco lights and live it up. Oh well, been playing when it's convenient, the month's still not over. One of us is having the time of his life, I'm sure. Keep it going. Congratulations.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14132 posts
4038 upvotes
Toronto
stinastr wrote:
Nov 1st, 2018 1:19 pm
Well now you can buy yourself a book on how to win the lotto, and maybe get that. You never know, hope I catch on fire, and than manage to get some eco lights and live it up. Oh well, been playing when it's convenient, the month's still not over. One of us is having the time of his life, I'm sure. Keep it going. Congratulations.
New month with lots of win notifications coming. Hopefully some of them will be headed your way! Fingers crossed.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
1024 posts
13626 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sherlockmandango wrote:
Nov 1st, 2018 2:15 pm
New month with lots of win notifications coming. Hopefully some of them will be headed your way! Fingers crossed.
Hopefully. I've definitely noticed that you are putting in the work on those upload/ask a question contests, that people are more likely to slack on. Good for you. I've been putting in the ballots, but there are some things I just won't do, like some sms contests. Either way, you are the prime example of a winner. Your avatar and username should go on display as the contester for this period lol. Cheers to you.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2434 posts
349 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote:
Nov 1st, 2018 11:24 am
I won a $500 Amazon gift card from this contest. Thanks kindly for posting it, stomach.
Congrats. What's your system? How much time do you allocate per day. And do you do anything special that you think gives yourself an advantage? *If you're willing to share :)
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2013
14132 posts
4038 upvotes
Toronto
Tilter wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 10:20 am
Congrats. What's your system? How much time do you allocate per day. And do you do anything special that you think gives yourself an advantage? *If you're willing to share :)
I think I’ve just had some good luck lately! I do dailies in the morning and enter new ones throughout the day. Probably about an hour/day? I am especially fond of contests with awkward entry requirements (like the Jetta one that required that you ask a sensible question about the car), because they reduce the pool of entrants, and thus increase my odds of winning.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2018!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
3998 posts
1645 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
sherlockmandango wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 11:52 am
I think I’ve just had some good luck lately! I do dailies in the morning and enter new ones throughout the day. Probably about an hour/day? I am especially fond of contests with awkward entry requirements (like the Jetta one that required that you ask a sensible question about the car), because they reduce the pool of entrants, and thus increase my odds of winning.
That's about the same as my routine. I get to work a little early and enter before I start and do longer contests (like Dr. OETKER) on my lunch break. Coffee breaks, I search for new contests. I didn't enter the Jetta contest because it was a pain. I'll rethink that in the future!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15484 posts
3790 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote:
There used to be lots more contests that required a certain skill set like artwork, etc. but those all seem to have entry fees associated with them now. Probably to weed out people who don't have the talent the sponsor is looking for. I usually enter for 1/2 to 1 hour before the midnight daily cutoff. Haven't been winning much this year though. I used to enter as much as 4 hours a day but my winnings per year were still under $2,000. Many contests are area specific which automatically cancels out this area (Thunder Bay). Ah well...

Guess these posts will be moved to discussion soon...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15484 posts
3790 upvotes
"You have just won a coupon for a free iÖGO product!"

Thanks to rfdgirl for posting the contest...
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2013
1233 posts
8034 upvotes
Ontario
It's almost the end of McDonald's Monopoly - this year I have won 1 x $50 gift card for McDs, 2 x $25 Canvaspop gift codes, and probably 30 or more food items. Better than previous years (I have never won a gift card before) but still no "big" prize for me! I guess the 1:14,000,000 chances were just too much LOL Good luck to everyone participating (I know some of you boycott McDs during this time). :D
2015 wins: 89 wins / $29,632 - 2016 wins: 79 wins / $59,590 - 2017: 53 wins / $35,518 - 2018 to date: 33 wins / $10,100
Jan 11, 2017
137 posts
161 upvotes
WON THE COUPON from the iÖGO product!"

Thanks to rfdgirl as well
won a book from the bookdepository from one of those hops that happens every week lol ($10 value, so I got my niece a book as all the ones I want are $12)
winner from CasuGuru (toilet) and RockstarEnergy, Trojan
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
2434 posts
349 upvotes
sherlockmandango wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I need to do that more. Create an excel sheet or bookmark list for ones that I need to keep entering.