Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Jun 6, 2012
233 posts
4021 upvotes
Saskatchewan
IreneK624 wrote:
Dec 14th, 2018 12:12 am
Congratulations, you have been selected as a winner in the Xbox® Ant-Man and the Wasp Sweepstakes. You have won a custom Xbox One X Console and 4K Disc of the Ant-Man and the Wasp. The Prize has an approximate retail value of $678.03 CAD

Interesting that this contest was for USA, Mexico and Canada, 5 prizes. what the odds?
How great. I've often wondered if there's any chance of winning those contests with more than 2 countries. Nice to know it's worth entering. Enjoy.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15488 posts
3876 upvotes
IreneK624 wrote:
Dec 14th, 2018 12:12 am
Congratulations, you have been selected as a winner in the Xbox® Ant-Man and the Wasp Sweepstakes. You have won a custom Xbox One X Console and 4K Disc of the Ant-Man and the Wasp. The Prize has an approximate retail value of $678.03 CAD

Interesting that this contest was for USA, Mexico and Canada, 5 prizes. what the odds?
Low odds. Never won a major prize in a US based contest in 46 years. Congrats!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4073 posts
1815 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
DougO wrote:
Dec 14th, 2018 10:20 am
Low odds. Never won a major prize in a US based contest in 46 years. Congrats!
but still better odds than pretty much every lottery!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15488 posts
3876 upvotes
Melkor wrote:
Dec 14th, 2018 11:28 am
but still better odds than pretty much every lottery!
Hit a lottery win some years ago for over $2K, but never won anything but ring tones and stickers from U.S. based contests in all these years...
Aug 16, 2015
50 posts
544 upvotes
Powell River
erikarowe wrote:
Dec 7th, 2018 10:03 pm
Won an Xbox One X w/ NBA 2K19 game from the Dew & Doritos 7-11 contest! :)
Did you get a follow-up phone call? I got the winning screen a couple of days ago and so far haven't heard anything else. I took a screen shot just in case.
Jan 11, 2017
145 posts
218 upvotes
Congratulations! You Won USAopoly’s 12 Days of Gifts Giveaway (day 6)
did multple searches on here
anyways thanks to wherever I found it
winner from CasuGuru (toilet) and RockstarEnergy (PS4) , 7-11 Xbox one X
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
1562 posts
15057 upvotes
Been pretty lucky on IG so far with wins. I've been spending an hour or more on IG each day just tagging away. PM me if you want to get relentlessly tagged - I'm pretty persistent :P

- 2 free bowls of ramen at Sho Izakaya
- 2 bubble tea vouchers at Coco Tea
- 2 Boots and Hearts concert tickets from StyleDemocracy: https://www.instagram.com/styledemocracy/
- Leather passport holder from Yorkville Village: https://www.instagram.com/yorkvillevillage/?hl=en
Jan 24, 2014
605 posts
3456 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I won the last day for this contest - thanks for posting bojac!! :)

Rose & Robin Lantern Light
Rose & Robin Fountain Tree
Rose & Robin LED Pillar Candle Set
Rose & Robin Shortbread Cookies
Rose & Robin Water Bottle
Rose & Robin Chocolates
Rose & Robin Board
$500 Rexall Gift Card
2013 WINS: $13,300 - 2014 WINS: $16,860 - 2015 WINS: $13,430 - 2016 WINS: $5,565 - 2017 WINS: $7,985 - 2018 WINS: $9,795
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1820 posts
13667 upvotes
I was a winner in the Avery contest on day 9. I won a $25 money card, wine labels and a Henry the Elf plush toy.

Thanks Ishfish!
LadyB
Received a kidney transplant September 1, 2018. Be a donor
Deal Fanatic
Jan 7, 2016
5902 posts
5732 upvotes
GTA, ON
I won a frozen pizza in the Dr.Oketer Rush the Field Contest. LOL
Apr 10, 2013
3 posts
8 upvotes
Woodstock
I used to enter contests religiously with good success but have lost interest until i recently won a Facebook contest that entered since it popped up in my feed. This win has sparked my interest again so hopefully i can enter some contests and win big!

My recent win was a basket including : A custom christmas sign, an outdoor wreath, a pair of christmas sweet legs, shellac manicure and a facial.

In the past i have had good success with radio contests.
I have won :

An engagement ring
A hearts on fire white gold bracelet featuring a small bow with a diamond in the centre
A $500 dollar Home Hardware gift card
A pair of New Balance Shoes
A tote bag
Some noise cancelling headphones
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4073 posts
1815 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
hoppernicole wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 6:00 pm
I used to enter contests religiously with good success but have lost interest until i recently won a Facebook contest that entered since it popped up in my feed. This win has sparked my interest again so hopefully i can enter some contests and win big!

My recent win was a basket including : A custom christmas sign, an outdoor wreath, a pair of christmas sweet legs, shellac manicure and a facial.

In the past i have had good success with radio contests.
I have won :

An engagement ring
A hearts on fire white gold bracelet featuring a small bow with a diamond in the centre
A $500 dollar Home Hardware gift card
A pair of New Balance Shoes
A tote bag
Some noise cancelling headphones
Congrats and welcome back to contesting! Best of luck to you!!
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
1028 posts
14361 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Won from the MusicVaultz Holiday contest, Bob Seger collectible guitar picks. Thanks for posting TOGuy. My coin came in, so maybe this will be a time of winning and better luck, although this Christmas season, I did not win any gifts for under the holiday tree. Can't win them all. I know I'll try playing for more stuff I want to win, rather than just get through all the contests as fast as I can lol. GL all.
Nov 27, 2003
476 posts
1210 upvotes
Iron Bridge
I won a prize in the Avery Advent Calendar contest worth $50. Thanks ishfish

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)