Contests

[Other] Contest Winners Alert: Pls Post Your Contest Wins Here

Dec 19, 2002
83 posts
Won one of the mp3 players from the Web Of Prizes contest. First win in a while, hopefully it turns into a streak.
Mar 19, 2005
372 posts
71 upvotes
hedgehoggy wrote:
May 9th, 2007 1:31 pm
Just got the forms for a win in the Microsoft/AMD Vanishing Point contest - the one where you could win a trip into space.
I didn't win the trip into space.
I got third prize which is either a copy of Windows Vista Ultimate or a copy of Microsoft Office Ultimate. Pity my computer can't handle them...
Oh well - not bad for a contest that was open to Canada, US, Australia, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and a bunch of other countries too. I didn't complete all the puzzles either - only about 20 of them so I really can't complain.
And I just got a copy of Office Ultimate in the mail today - retails for $899 in Canada! Anyone want to buy a copy; I'll give you a really good deal....
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4649 posts
6063 upvotes
Toronto
From this contest I "won" a free box of dare simple pleasure cookies, or so the letter that accompanied the coupon says :) I vaguely remember being guaranteed that coupon lol
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13008 posts
1696 upvotes
Haven't won anything for a few weeks... then again, I've been pretty happy with my haul so far. I've really cut back on my contest-entering time, to the point where I enter almost every contest just once. After all, you only need one, right? ;)
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Port Moody
Got a email from Sportnet today:

I won a runner up prize in the Boston Pizza Hockey Trivia Challenge:

One (1) Sportsnet Prize Pack consisting of: Long Sleeve T-shirt, hat, and bag. Approximate Retail Value of prize: $75 Cdn

I think I only enter this one once. ;)
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2004
1720 posts
I just won the "You've won in the RedFlagDeals.com 100k Member Contest!", $100 Ncix Gift Card YAY! :cheesygri
Dec 7, 2001
463 posts
123 upvotes
Nepean
Won a Sony Ericcson W300i phone in the Pepsi Win Every Hour contest.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 14, 2004
7629 posts
97252 upvotes
Port Moody
I won a $10 itune GC from the Duracell Power of Portability Instant Win Game today. Second win this week for me. :D
Good Luck to every RFDer's who appreciates the time I take to post contests on this board. My Website

I have been Thanked with the Thank You Button 90,000 Times and counting on April 18/12.

1000's of Air Miles earned by RFD members from Safeway with help from my thread for Bonus Airmiles.
Jul 22, 2005
756 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
So far this month, I've won a sony clock radio in the cadbury web of prizes contest, and the grand prize of a one of a kind pencil sketch in the dynamic forces contest.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
1989 posts
64 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
After a three week drought, I won 2 Esso $10 GC's back to back from the Breyer's Racing instant win game.
Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2003
1636 posts
1440 upvotes
SASKABUSH
the web of prizes stuff comes really fast
i was quite surprised
weirdest win - toilet - casaguru
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
3861 posts
171 upvotes
WSIB stuff comes quickly too. I faxed in my info on Tuesday and got my prize via UPS today.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1338 posts
283 upvotes
Last year I had a pretty amazing streak of wins. This year is very dry. Biggest prize was 2nd in the Mitsubishi Go Far contest and I still have yet to receive that prize.

Just keep entering...just keep entering...just keep entering :|
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel