• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2015 12:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12787 posts
2864 upvotes
Tried to watch the episode on Showcase's website but no possibility on either my IPad or Playbook. Anyone able to do so and if yes, on what device?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2008
4704 posts
161 upvotes
DougO wrote:
May 30th, 2012 10:25 pm
Tried to watch the episode on Showcase's website but no possibility on either my IPad or Playbook. Anyone able to do so and if yes, on what device?

Did you try your 2072 model SadlerTech wrist projector?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1714 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
time space wrote:
May 31st, 2012 6:25 am
Did you try your 2072 model SadlerTech wrist projector?

There aren't many of those around atm. And only in BC so far from what I hear. ;)
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2010
3836 posts
483 upvotes
Ill tell you what, looks like that show has taken over the missing spot ever since they stopped Stargate/Startrek and recently Terra Nova.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12787 posts
2864 upvotes
My calendar is marked July 17th "Falling Skies" Season 2 start and Alphas in July. Still something to watch. There are a slew of other summer series that start about now but most are in genres I don't watch.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1714 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Shoot, I was out tonight and I think I missed this week's episode. Any way I can catch it? Guess I'm going to have to look up their website if they don't do reruns.
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
[OP]
Feb 1, 2012
22 posts
ETOBICOKE
flafson wrote:
May 31st, 2012 9:04 pm
Ill tell you what, looks like that show has taken over the missing spot ever since they stopped Stargate/Startrek and recently Terra Nova.

Other then some cast appearing in some of those shows and all of them having sci fi elements i do not really understand what you mean. Care to elaborate.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1714 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
AKalel wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 4:13 pm
Other then some cast appearing in some of those shows and all of them having sci fi elements i do not really understand what you mean. Care to elaborate.

I'm not sure how Terra Nova got mentioned in the same breath as Stargate and Star Trek either. :-0
May 15, 2011
334 posts
231 upvotes
I am still quite peeved about the Terra Nova cancellation, along with The River. Both had potential.

Michael Shanks new series Saving Hope premiering this Thursday looks quite promising, and he has made big inroads into US radar screen and I think he is one of the marquee draws now. He married so well, all men are envious.

I missed the first eps of Continuum, but there are ways to watch it online and from there I can support Showcase once I catch up.

Never mind Lisa Ryder (who seems to have disappeared after Andromeda although I read somewhere she took some time off and also started doing theatre?) what about Trance Gemini!! Would love to see more of Laura Bertram in anything possible!! Both are hotties in my book, diff as apples and oranges and each with equal appeal.

This is obviously the male scifi in me geeking out.....

Its tough being a sci fi fan at this time. Most audiences to stupid to follow an extended plot line and Syfy in particular having completely give up the genre (Space has not, but does not have the budgets - they supported Stargate Universe to the utmost degree and in a way it worked - per capita viewership was much higher in Canada).

Now the American Cable networks are starting to take over the genre instead.

I watched the new western Longmire on AE this weekend. Liked it. Summer TV is no longer the deadwood it used to be. Glades also on, and much more.

I strayed, forgive me - blame it on Kaiken Ultra Cabernet Sauvignon - highly recommended!
1) Acer 8942G Heavily modded 18.4" 1080p, i7 840QM, 8GB ram, 2x2TB 7200rpm WD ATI 5650 w/1GB ddr3, Bl Ray, Express 54, FW, Esat, HDMI, 4xUSB, Dl boot Win7Pro & Linux
2) Acer 3820TG 13.3" WXGA, i5-430M @ 2.27GHz, ATI 5470 w/512mb ddr3
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2010
3836 posts
483 upvotes
AKalel wrote:
Jun 4th, 2012 4:13 pm

I loved watching those sci fi series and it feels like i have a void ever since they cancelled those. Later i liked Terra Nova and they killed it too.
Hoping this show which feels like the current sci fi can take over that void.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2007
2613 posts
428 upvotes
The Mutant X alumni is Victor Webster... I think his character was named Brennan... he was also the Scorpion King 3.

First episode was interesting... the 2nd one just went south... hopefully it will get better...
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2001
14700 posts
270 upvotes
North York
^ bump

I actually think it's a pretty good show. Looking forward to the next ep. Anyone else?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2008
4704 posts
161 upvotes
I rarely watch new TV shows - I'm still watching Continuum - it's very well done!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
3262 posts
169 upvotes
I see that Rachel Nichols is making an appearance at Fan Expo this year.
× < >