Fashion & Apparel

Cool hair-styles for:

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2007 7:01 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 26, 2006
152 posts
My bf just got a buzzcut last month and it looks hot on him. ;)
But...not all guys look good with the buzzcut. It all depends on the facial structure I find.
Aug 10, 2005
857 posts
3 upvotes
NYC
Talamasca wrote:
Jan 12th, 2007 12:00 am
Yeah, even Beckham doesn't have that hair anymore.

Another cringe vote on those horrifying Asian hairstyles. Male Asian hair is much coarser than Caucasian hair so we can't wear certain styles. For some reason, female Asian hair isn't as coarse. I remember getting my hair cut at Donato once and the girl was going on and on about how amazing female Asian hair was to work with. :)
I agree! I know it sounds so vain when I say it but my hairdresser really likes my hair and says how it's nice and strong but pretty like an Italian girl's hair. I need to get my hair done sometime. Any suggestions?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3268 posts
147 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
what is the best hair wax now for asian hair...nothing that has white residue or like crazy glue......
Dec 27, 2006
155 posts
Any other pictures of Asian guys' hairstyles? I need a haircut, and preferably short, non-mullet? Hit me up.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
1171 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
someone recommend a place that can do nice designs on a shaved head...
May 26, 2006
187 posts
gizmo8 wrote:
Jan 13th, 2007 11:12 am
what is the best hair wax now for asian hair...nothing that has white residue or like crazy glue......
iunno, i use garnier... smells fruity and I can't seem to find any other wax..
May 3, 2004
621 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
1lilrockerchick wrote:
Jan 11th, 2007 9:56 am
The faux hawk is hot on some guys but I think it's becoming a little too played out since people who can't pull them off sport them to look like these male celebrities. I think that style is so 2005-2006.
2005-2006? ...ha, it's been around far longer than that, maybe early 2000's. it's a style that just doesn't seem to want to go away. but it is dying a slow death.

the boy/bowl-cut inspired hair doo has made a big comeback ...as hideous as it is. i think it only suites the queen west/urban outfitter/american apparel/ocad crowd though:

i like this hairstyle ...it has texture and movement without looking too contrived like the faux hawk or the trendy mullet:

of course, there's nothing more timeless and classic than going for a clean, simple, uncontrived cut utilizing your natural hair texture:

for the ladies, long hair w/blunt bangs seems to be all the rage (the signature look of lagerfeld muse, irina lazareanu):

Nov 26, 2006
152 posts
sankou wrote:
Jan 13th, 2007 11:43 pm
2005-2006? ...ha, it's been around far longer than that, maybe early 2000's. it's a style that just doesn't seem to want to go away. but it is dying a slow death.

the boy/bowl-cut inspired hair doo has made a big comeback ...as hideous as it is. i think it only suites the queen west/urban outfitter/american apparel/ocad crowd though:

i like this hairstyle ...it has texture and movement without looking too contrived like the faux hawk or the trendy mullet:

of course, there's nothing more timeless and classic than going for a clean, simple, uncontrived cut utilizing your natural hair texture:

for the ladies, long hair w/blunt bangs seems to be all the rage (the signature look of lagerfeld muse, irina lazareanu):

I'm sure it's been around then but when I mentioned those years, that's when I saw the style at its peak. Somehow, my timeframe got a little off, it's supposed to say 2004-2005. Until maybe early 2006.
Nov 26, 2006
152 posts
cmge wrote:
Jan 14th, 2007 12:18 am
o_O .. bowl cut... yuck...

time to bring sexy back... :lol:
LMAO at Bobby Lee!
Yeah bowl cuts are gross. Eww.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1037 posts
122 upvotes
sankou wrote:
Jan 13th, 2007 11:43 pm

ooo the hair in the prada ad looks prettty good. its like a mix of my bed head with some gel. haha
May 3, 2004
621 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
those examples of the bowl cut i posted were quite extreme ...but here's a modified version which doesn't look too bad:

but brace yourselves for this other old school haircut, which has been bracing the pages of high fashion european magazines everywhere ...the mushroom cut:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

laugh now ...but trends in europe always find their way here a few seasons behind. so get ready for it. :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Jul 16, 2003
10050 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto
AirBosh wrote:
Jan 12th, 2007 6:56 pm
Go with the new Beckham look since he's the trendsetter

P.S. Everyone wants to get the beckham hair cut. Sometimes you can't since his hair type look good short/long/shaved plus you guys don't have his look to pull it off.

this is as normal as it gets... either longer or shorter.. the "standard" haircut nowadays...
Follow me on instagram to see Toronto https://instagram.com/kennyk3n/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)