Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2369 posts
2639 upvotes

*HOT* High Back Ergonomic Gaming Chair 180$+tax with Free shipping

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Corliving
Was looking for an ergonomic racing chair in a reasonable price, and can't afford like 300$+ for a chair so one place to another, found this chair, and it was priced over 300$ at other retailers, but from the main distributor it shows 199$ with a 10% off code BOXING10.

Free shipping to home. And well reviewed outlet store. Couldn't find lots of reviews online for the chair itself, aside from one at HomeDepot.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.blac ... 03513.html
https://www.staples.ca/en/CorLiving-Bla ... CA_1_20001
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
20 replies
Oct 21, 2015
5 posts
4 upvotes
I wonder how it compares to the 349$ chairs from newegg. This might be cheap enough for me to buy one. Thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2369 posts
2639 upvotes
Humorist wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 10:27 am
I wonder how it compares to the 349$ chairs from newegg. This might be cheap enough for me to buy one. Thanks OP.
If you check my two links from HD and staples, it runs around that price on both websites. You can google the model number, and will find it similar price over 300$ at other places. It looks like its way cheaper right now getting it from the main distributor.

Note that return is accepted, but shipping is on you. I should have purchased it with Paypal, yet, don't know if that option was available.
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2369 posts
2639 upvotes
SeaQuake wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 10:51 am
Shipping is 55$ to East Coast
With all three methods of shipping?

I am in Ontario, and I got 3 options of free shipping (Canada Post standard, Truck shipping "Special promo", and UPS)

Apr 12, 2013
131 posts
63 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 10:53 am
With all three methods of shipping?

I am in Ontario, and I got 3 options of free shipping (Canada Post standard, Truck shipping "Special promo", and UPS)
yeah, it says in their banner region specific for shipping promo. I got the free shipping option with a Toronto address.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2369 posts
2639 upvotes
SeaQuake wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 10:59 am
yeah, it says in their banner region specific for shipping promo. I got the free shipping option with a Toronto address.
Ah, still a good price if you are looking for one.

Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2004
1824 posts
189 upvotes
Markham
PriceHunter wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 9:29 am
Was looking for an ergonomic racing chair in a reasonable price, and can't afford like 300$+ for a chair so one place to another, found this chair, and it was priced over 300$ at other retailers, but from the main distributor it shows 199$ with a 10% off code BOXING10.

Free shipping to home. And well reviewed outlet store. Couldn't find lots of reviews online for the chair itself, aside from one at HomeDepot.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.blac ... 03513.html
https://www.staples.ca/en/CorLiving-Bla ... CA_1_20001
These chairs don't compare to the Newegg one.

Unfortunately these are the normal "Chinese factory" DX Racer/knock-off chairs that are available everywhere with over inflated selling prices.

Marginal build & materials, and better off spending bit more to get a chair that is better built and lasts much longer IMHO
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2369 posts
2639 upvotes
1V4N wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 11:32 am
These chairs don't compare to the Newegg one.

Unfortunately these are the normal "Chinese factory" DX Racer/knock-off chairs that are available everywhere with over inflated selling prices.

Marginal build & materials, and better off spending bit more to get a chair that is better built and lasts much longer IMHO
Out of curiosity, have you had one of those? or basing the opinion on the price?

Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
10840 posts
10948 upvotes
So folks, what's the consensus on this chair? Is the seat a fart sink? Does it get too hot?

Inquiring minds.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2004
1824 posts
189 upvotes
Markham
PriceHunter wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 11:54 am
Out of curiosity, have you had one of those? or basing the opinion on the price?
I've tried these chairs, my younger brother actually owned a DX Racer and can confirm that these chairs may appear "good" but after a while you will see it's not a very good chair and is the typical "gaming chair" that so many people criticize.

My RFD Feedback: 100%
My HEATWARE: 50-0= 100% Positive
My HoFo Feedback ~ Deal with confidence! 100% Positive
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2369 posts
2639 upvotes
1V4N wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 12:02 pm
I've tried these chairs, my younger brother actually owned a DX Racer and can confirm that these chairs may appear "good" but after a while you will see it's not a very good chair and is the typical "gaming chair" that so many people criticize.
I meant, did you buy the brand, or you talking about what looks to be similar?

Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2004
1824 posts
189 upvotes
Markham
I always ask people to do their research when it comes to buying these type of chairs.

Here is some good info for anyone considering this chair. These are generally worse than DX Racer. Just my $0.02

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hard ... 90399.html

My RFD Feedback: 100%
My HEATWARE: 50-0= 100% Positive
My HoFo Feedback ~ Deal with confidence! 100% Positive
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
2369 posts
2639 upvotes
1V4N wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 12:06 pm
I always ask people to do their research when it comes to buying these type of chairs.

Here is some good info for anyone considering this chair. These are generally worse than DX Racer. Just my $0.02

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/hard ... 90399.html
Appreciate the link you provided. But as a guy that just purchased this, I need to know, how you know for sure this brand, and how you based your assumption of it being worst than the DX Racer?
Is this a rebrand of a certain model that you know of ?