Corolla 2019 - XSE - lease $301

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2019 7:01 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1655 posts
1602 upvotes
TDot
z613 wrote: It's a good price if you can get it. I've got a 2018 Corolla and it's a great car. Id like to know what everyone else in this thread is driving? Since this car is being called prehistoric, the headlights alone are amazing. Apple car play? iPhones suck, lol. There's tonnes of technology in this car, it's brand new, reliable, and fuel efficient for $300 a month , lol.
Agree with the headlights, they look good and are standard across the board.

A bit blinding for oncoming drivers though.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1906 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
so far in a few days these are my observations

Corolla does not have bumper sensors
heated steering wheels is only warming two sides of it, top and button is freezing cold!
does not have wiper sensors , it's manual with 4 different intervals
gas consumption is great, I'm not driving in HW, only city driving , dash shows 10.1 (much lower than my previous car)
Apr 17, 2017
49 posts
28 upvotes
amiratish wrote: so far in a few days these are my observations

heated steering wheels is only warming two sides of it, top and button is freezing cold!
gas consumption is great, I'm not driving in HW, only city driving , dash shows 10.1 (much lower than my previous car)
most of Toyota cars does not have parking sensors
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
13164 posts
3738 upvotes
Mississauga

This is to encourage you to leave your hands at 3 & 9 on the steering wheel, which is where they're supposed to be anyway. Encourages safety and it saves them money from having to heat the whole wheel. Win win!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2011
2526 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto

Are you going to upload the bill of sale (with personal information removed)?
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1906 posts
707 upvotes
GTA
xjesterxx wrote: Are you going to upload the bill of sale (with personal information removed)?
it's uploaded
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2011
2526 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
amiratish wrote: it's uploaded
Ah yes I see - this is your lease agreement. Looks like a 40 month stretch lease and not 39/48 correct? It's hard to see.

To check the deal we'd need the bill of sale (bill of lease).
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!