Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2646 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto

Corporate EPP Plans - Bell/Telus/Rogers

Moved info to Wiki so this can be regarding all plans. Please update wiki below with any information you have
Last edited by AstonM on Aug 1st, 2019 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary
PLEASE NOTE: These plans are only available through your employer and usually require an employee ID or corporate email to authenticate

Bell:

30% off in market plans - must call in to get this discount. Otherwise you may have access to an EPP website from your company intranet that may show other deals ($65 6gb, $56 5gb)

Companies:
  • Bentall Kennedy
  • CAA
  • STERICYCLE
  • SCOTIABANK
  • RBC

Telus:
idontwantausername wrote:
Aug 1st, 2019 9:14 am
Just saw on my Telus portal

10% off 10gb
20% off 20gb
30% off 50gb

$300 hardware credit
Details available in this post:
Companies:
This thread is out of control. Different people are asking questions for different scenarios. If you keep your service it doesn't matter if you sell the phone privately. If you cancel your service you have to pay back TELUS for the device they gave you.

Here is the bottom line:
Easy Pay Payments - You pay these monthly throughout the contract. If you cancel service then you owe any remaining months on your contract. If you sell your device, but continue with the monthly service on another device, then you will continue to pay this monthly.
Device Subsidy - Telus pays this monthly for you. If you cancel service then you owe any remaining months on your contract. If you sell your device, but continue with the monthly service on another device, then TELUS will continue to pay this for you.
Bring It Back, if applicable - You pay this at the end of your 2 year contract. If you cancel service before then you owe the full amount. If you sell your device, but continue with the monthly service on another device, then you will pay this at the end of the 2 years.

So - If you sign up today and then completely cancel your service without returning the device, yes you need to pay back the full cost of the device.
If you sign up today, sell your device privately, but keep your service for 2 years, then you do not need to pay back the device subsidy. However, if you buy another device within the 2 years it will be full price because you are still in your contract.

You can not profit by signing up for service, selling the device, then cancelling service. You will be charged the full cost of the device.
You can profit by signing up for service, selling the device, and keeping the service on your previous device for 2 years. You can only do this once though as you will not get a second subsidy within the 2 years.

Rogers:

To see if you're eligible check out this link https://secure.rogersdirect.ca/rdnet/FA ... ee_FAQ.pdf

Also check out this thread: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rogers-w ... p-2302363/ from @Thatdealguy
$80.50 (EPP)
10gb (*not unlimited*)
unlimited caanda wide
unlimited canada text
caller ID
Voicemail

$74.75 (EPP Plans for Banks)
10gb (*not unlimited*)
unlimited caanda wide
unlimited canada text
caller ID
Voicemail
2653 replies
Sep 2, 2017
290 posts
341 upvotes
Edmonton
Great idea sharing this in hot deals. I'm sure a lot of people would've missed it in the cellphone forum.

IMO this is definitely A great deal. This is what the plans should be priced at to begin with (even if they did $60/70/90).. But of course the big 3 have to be super greedy as per usual.
Last edited by Jaylay14 on Jul 25th, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 22, 2017
98 posts
32 upvotes
Is this on venngo?

Edit: on venngo I still see 5gb for 45/month and 10gb for 65. With 40 one time fee.
Last edited by BeaverKnight on Jul 24th, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 21, 2008
306 posts
33 upvotes
Kingston
Is there a list of which companies are eligible for Bell EPP?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2646 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto
BeaverKnight wrote:
Jul 24th, 2019 7:10 pm
Is this on venngo?
Check and find out? Each company puts these in different places.
CanadianTSi wrote:
Jul 24th, 2019 7:15 pm
Is there a list of which companies are eligible for Bell EPP?
No - your company would have this listed internally (intranet site or a venngo/perkopolis.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6867 posts
36178 upvotes
BeaverKnight wrote:
Jul 24th, 2019 7:10 pm
Is this on venngo?

Edit: on venngo I still see 5gb for 45/month and 10gb for 65. With 40 one time fee.
Ask your HR. All HR will know and you need to verify your employment with a work email, paystub or a passcode
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2646 posts
897 upvotes
Toronto
BeaverKnight wrote: Is this on venngo?

If there is a number to call, call the number. Updated OP As well
Nov 26, 2013
562 posts
374 upvotes
Winnipeg
Likely a matter of time before Rogers follows suit.
Jan 14, 2013
95 posts
24 upvotes
Newmarket
I’m on the $43 5 GB with Rogers but if they copied Bell I’d be all over it.
Sep 2, 2017
290 posts
341 upvotes
Edmonton
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jul 24th, 2019 6:59 pm
this is a hot deal. I posted it a while back but 1 mod kept moving to cellphone discussion or delete it.

Only Bell offers it.
Rogers and TELUS are pending
I'm hoping Telus matches exactly this.. Then I'll switch my plan to it asap!
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
2028 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Robbers and Telus didn’t have any discounts when I emailed them about the unlimited plans, waiting on a response from bell.

Maybe I’ll give them a call tmr if I haven’t received a reply

Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9182 posts
490 upvotes
Mississauga
EPP? thats not a hot deal.... literally available for 0.001% of the population
Last edited by XxXSnake23XxX on Jul 25th, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
RFD 39-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Mar 17, 2018
529 posts
682 upvotes
I just don't understand why everyone needs unlimited data on their cellphones. It's 2019 and there is free WiFi pretty much everywhere these days.
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams

$45 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Rogers
$23.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1121 posts
1004 upvotes
GTA
KenAdams wrote:
Jul 24th, 2019 8:05 pm
I just don't understand why everyone needs unlimited data on their cellphones. It's 2019 and there is free WiFi pretty much everywhere these days.
People with phones that produce high resolutions will command a greater need for large amounts of bandwidth when not near wifi. There are plenty of places that don’t have wifi or places that have networks with restricted capabilities.
Last edited by Slono on Jul 24th, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)