Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

COSTCO: $0.12 prints when using online next day pickup!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2006 6:44 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 24, 2002
428 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary
How often does COSTCO have this sort of sale?
Once a month?
And how anyone would know about it?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6502 posts
2550 upvotes
Calgary
iakov wrote:How often does COSTCO have this sort of sale?
Once a month?
And how anyone would know about it?
i assume it was only last month because it was thier coming out of the closet sale... they just recently added online ordering capabilities to most of canada, it was only in 2 places before last month.
Banned
May 5, 2003
4879 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
This is a dead deal right?
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3784 posts
2780 upvotes
Airdrie
Won't use Superstore (Photolab) anymore due to craptastic quality, esp. skin tones. Costco quality is far superior. And uploading is easier than copying photos to card or disk, going to store, ordering, waiting around for 1 hour or going back in a day or two.
Last time my wife ordered she got her "order ready" email in less than 1 hr.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
jdewit wrote:Won't use Superstore (Photolab) anymore due to craptastic quality, esp. skin tones. Costco quality is far superior. And uploading is easier than copying photos to card or disk, going to store, ordering, waiting around for 1 hour or going back in a day or two.
Last time my wife ordered she got her "order ready" email in less than 1 hr.
Actually I got awesome photos, at photolab. Printed 373 photos when it was $0.12. The machine is awesome and good for newbies. You can do borders, hearts, any shape, add text, and crop, redeye. Its pretty cool, but time consuming if you have a lot of photos.

Also the machine takes ANYTHING. USB, SD, CF, xD, infrared, CD, any card! And, if you put all your pictures you want to print on an empty card, the machine will read it, and choose all the pictures automatically and upload it to the machine. That was the most convenient way.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Nov 21, 2005
294 posts
116 upvotes
Shaf wrote:This is a dead deal right?
yep, it's back to 18 cents a 4X6 print now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)