Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] $1399 Vizio Smart 4K M65-E0 (2017 model)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 10:40 pm
Oct 6, 2016
119 posts
46 upvotes
Burnaby
Aggy wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2017 10:10 am
$1199 in store. Ajax.
Damn I should have waited. I got Vizio M55-E0 for $949 in August.
Dec 28, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
LANGLEY
$1199 also confirmed in Langley until Dec 3 the sign says. Now to see if I can get my $200 back from October 8th... I normally wouldn't bother fr a few bucks, but $200 is a big chunk of change. Hopefully they're flexible. The lineup this morning at the customer service desk was atrocious though - wrapped around the front of the building and I had to get to work so I had to leave.
Oct 6, 2016
119 posts
46 upvotes
Burnaby
SaabR93 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 2:40 pm
$1199 also confirmed in Langley until Dec 3 the sign says. Now to see if I can get my $200 back from October 8th... I normally wouldn't bother fr a few bucks, but $200 is a big chunk of change. Hopefully they're flexible. The lineup this morning at the customer service desk was atrocious though - wrapped around the front of the building and I had to get to work so I had to leave.
If they are not flexible just tell them you want to return the item and buy it back at current price. If you have the box and everything should not be a problem.
Dec 28, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
LANGLEY
Well, I went back today, the first chance I've had due to work... I was driving by and thought I would see how the customer service line looked and it was pretty short. As I was standing there, I realized I didn't have my receipt with me but I decided to ask anyway (I had a picture of it on my phone but they can't use that). After looking the transaction up and disappearing for a few minutes, the customer service guy came back with the good ol' "We'll do it this time, but next time we need the receipt" line. Of course! I said and left smiling with $200 plus tax refunded back to me! Not only almost 2 months past, but no physical receipt and they still want to make the customer happy. Very cool. Great customer service again from Costco!
Dec 28, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
LANGLEY
It seems the price has gone back up again? I haven't looked in-store yet but the online price is up - $1579 which means $1499 in-store.

This is a great screen for an entry level step into 4k and HDR. More HDR content is out there everyday and it is impressive. I also just hooked up an Nvidia Shield to it and it will play anything, plus Netflix in HDR10 4K (vs Dolby VIsion on the Native app), 4K Amazon Prime video, and many file types through Plex. This is, so far, a fantastic combo! If the prcie drops again, I definitely think it's worth the bucks.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2007
3523 posts
507 upvotes
Torana
SaabR93 wrote:
Dec 10th, 2017 7:46 pm
It seems the price has gone back up again? I haven't looked in-store yet but the online price is up - $1579 which means $1499 in-store.

This is a great screen for an entry level step into 4k and HDR. More HDR content is out there everyday and it is impressive. I also just hooked up an Nvidia Shield to it and it will play anything, plus Netflix in HDR10 4K (vs Dolby VIsion on the Native app), 4K Amazon Prime video, and many file types through Plex. This is, so far, a fantastic combo! If the prcie drops again, I definitely think it's worth the bucks.
Yeah it went up again. Saw it Friday at Costco.
Dec 10, 2017
7 posts
1 upvote
Hey guys bought one today. 1099 costco waterloo. 1199 online. Go nuts!! Hot hot hot