• Jun 12th, 2009 12:23 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 9, 2005
707 posts
89 upvotes

[Costco] Costco: 16 Gillette Fusion Razors +3 free can of Fusion Shaving Gel

Costco already has the best value for Gillette Fusion Razors blades, $49.99 for a 16 pack. With an in-store coupon you get 3 free cans of the Gilette Fusion Hydra Shaving Gel (5$-6$ per can at the pharmacy). As the Stanley Cup finals ends Friday we can all start shaving again ;)
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
6591 posts
724 upvotes
BC
This and other deals are posted in the Costco coupon deals thread: East and West
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1521 posts
172 upvotes
Red Deer
I've been searching for deals for the Power version of the fusion blades which I've bought from Costco before but can't seem to find them anymore; not sure if they're just stocking the regular ones now.

London Drugs has them on sale till the end of the month, 8-pack Power Fusion blades for $26.99. They're regular $35-$40 depending on the store. Wal-Mart has them for $35, so $26.99 seems like a deal but certainly wouldn't categorize it as hot.
Oct 2, 2005
761 posts
GTA
That deal was on over a month ago....still overpriced for a razor. Four blades is enough for me.
Heatware 6-0-0

iTrader 18-0-0
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
1454 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
Rob76 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2009 1:32 am
I've been searching for deals for the Power version of the fusion blades which I've bought from Costco before but can't seem to find them anymore; not sure if they're just stocking the regular ones now.

London Drugs has them on sale till the end of the month, 8-pack Power Fusion blades for $26.99. They're regular $35-$40 depending on the store. Wal-Mart has them for $35, so $26.99 seems like a deal but certainly wouldn't categorize it as hot.
I thought it's the same blade they both use. If you've bought them before though, I could be wrong.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1523 posts
183 upvotes
Kitchener
why would you not be shaving for the playoffs?

thought that was a player thing..
Nov 4, 2007
83 posts
3 upvotes
Rob76 wrote:
Jun 12th, 2009 1:32 am
I bought the non-power Fusion Blades at Costco last time they had this sale and the blades work great in my Power Fusion Razor - they slip right in. The only difference is the color.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5377 posts
227 upvotes
Calgary
i dont think there is a difference between the orange and blue blades...i bought a ton off ebay a long time ago for pretty cheap....
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
7795 posts
3665 upvotes
markj wrote:
Jun 12th, 2009 2:47 am
i dont think there is a difference between the orange and blue blades...i bought a ton off ebay a long time ago for pretty cheap....
Me too! I just got my 2x16 pack yesterday ... paid $69 with shipping.
May 17, 2005
305 posts
Nepean, ON
boyoflondon wrote:
Jun 12th, 2009 4:25 am
Me too! I just got my 2x16 pack yesterday ... paid $69 with shipping.
Hey - if you like them please pm me with the name of the seller. The last batch I bought on ebay were garbage. I can use them on my head but no can do on the face - not even with a "brand-new", previously unused blade. Thx.
Apr 23, 2004
497 posts
30 upvotes
Milton
Thankfully I'm still stocked up thanks to the $10 off coupons from EB!
[OP]
Mar 9, 2005
707 posts
89 upvotes
Not sure why people are ragging on this deal. The price is very good for that type of blade plus you get 3 free cans of shaving gel. Sounds good to me, not everybody wants to by blades over EBAY.
Dec 8, 2001
804 posts
140 upvotes
Ancaster
BigHands wrote:
Jun 12th, 2009 2:13 am
I bought the non-power Fusion Blades at Costco last time they had this sale and the blades work great in my Power Fusion Razor - they slip right in. The only difference is the color.
I can also confirm this... I read somewhere that the only physical difference is that the power blades come with a very very thin teflon coating.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9782 posts
440 upvotes
Busiu wrote:
Jun 12th, 2009 3:59 pm
I can also confirm this... I read somewhere that the only physical difference is that the power blades come with a very very thin teflon coating.
The prices are different. I usually buy the non power blades but I have occasionally had some power blades thrown in that came with free samples and what not. I've found that they last significantly longer than the normal blades but that might just have been a coincidence as I've only tried them twice.
× < >