Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

$20 off Nellies Laundry - Costco.ca Oct 16-29

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2017 8:45 pm
Jun 26, 2013
985 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered Nellie’s Bulk Oxygen Brightener along with Oral B Cross Action Brush Heads 8 Pack to make it $105 and used master pass discount
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Hey, how do you open the bucket??
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Mar 1, 2017
611 posts
330 upvotes
Hey - my washer did not come with the insert. It was a scratch and dent so maybe this is why.

I think I'll try the tins even if not on sale.. 16.5kg of detergent is a big commitment!

MT
ciuvak wrote: What kind of detergent drawer does it have? I think you need to use a liquid detergent insert in the drawer if using liquid detergents. Do you have it?
I had the same problem, and the liquid detergent would stain the clothes because it would just drain straight down. Now I'm using the insert as per instructions.
The insert looks like this:
Not sure if yours would be the same, just google your model and "miele liquid detergent insert"
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
mine finally arrived yesterday after ordering on the 17th. UPS only had info on the day of delivery, nothing before that.

My neighbor ordered hers on the 18th, yet she got it on the 23rd... lol
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19157 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Omg I forgot about this... :facepalm:
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Sep 14, 2015
146 posts
35 upvotes
York, ON
Has anyone else received and what are their impressions of it. We got it recently(Soda + oxygen brightener) and used it but the cloths are not as clean as expected. Childrens socks are the most dirty once and I cleaned it in 2 loads but still not very clean like in bleach. First load had soda only and in 2nd one the had Nellie oxygen brighter + soda in it for white cloths. Even white Towels were not as bright with bleach. I did not pre-soak white load but I do not do it with other detergent before so wanted to compare it with that. I am first time user and bought it after reading this thread so no previous experience. I saw some videos online the HSN advertisement once and what they show their compare to that results are disappointment. Thinking about returning it in COSTCO. Just wanted to see of other users had similar or better experience.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
jsp563 wrote: Has anyone else received and what are their impressions of it. We got it recently(Soda + oxygen brightener) and used it but the cloths are not as clean as expected. Childrens socks are the most dirty once and I cleaned it in 2 loads but still not very clean like in bleach. First load had soda only and in 2nd one the had Nellie oxygen brighter + soda in it for white cloths. Even white Towels were not as bright with bleach. I did not pre-soak white load but I do not do it with other detergent before so wanted to compare it with that. I am first time user and bought it after reading this thread so no previous experience. I saw some videos online the HSN advertisement once and what they show their compare to that results are disappointment. Thinking about returning it in COSTCO. Just wanted to see of other users had similar or better experience.
Not speaking for this recent purchase, but been using it for a few years and I'm okay with it. That's because I'm cheap and can live with less than perfectly shiny clothes.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Dec 4, 2011
273 posts
108 upvotes
Gta
jsp563 wrote: Has anyone else received and what are their impressions of it. We got it recently(Soda + oxygen brightener) and used it but the cloths are not as clean as expected. Childrens socks are the most dirty once and I cleaned it in 2 loads but still not very clean like in bleach. First load had soda only and in 2nd one the had Nellie oxygen brighter + soda in it for white cloths. Even white Towels were not as bright with bleach. I did not pre-soak white load but I do not do it with other detergent before so wanted to compare it with that. I am first time user and bought it after reading this thread so no previous experience. I saw some videos online the HSN advertisement once and what they show their compare to that results are disappointment. Thinking about returning it in COSTCO. Just wanted to see of other users had similar or better experience.
I agree that it does not clean as well as the big brands for tough stains. 90% of the time when my clothes and my kids clothes does not have stains, I use Nellies just because it doesn't contain harsh chemicals. I use Tide/Persil the odd time that I need to get a tough stain out.