Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

2018 Spring Tire Promotion @ Costco

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2018 9:54 am
Jul 23, 2015
302 posts
199 upvotes
Earth
AV-Fishing wrote: Not much of a real deal. Go to Premier Wheels Direct (Scarborough) ... that is if you live in the Toronto area.

I just picked up a set of Falken Sincera SN250 AS for $500 (taxes in) ... includes dismount old tires, mount new tires, balance new tires, installing them on my car, and bagging the old tires.

On top ... there was a $60 MIR or ONLINE rebate ... $440 for a set.

These tires are equivalent or better to the Michelin Defender.
Can you send me the online rebate link for Falken. I can't find it. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
8427 posts
4668 upvotes
Durham
shani810 wrote: Can you send me the online rebate link for Falken. I can't find it. Thanks!
www.rapid-rebates.com/Rolling-In-The-Savings-CAN

You will need to upload your receipt. So have a scanned copy ready.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Nov 22, 2012
209 posts
179 upvotes
Fredericton
Beginning May 1, you can book an appointment for your tire installation or other at Costco via the following link. Note that you will have to register first for access.

https://costcotireappointments.ca
Oct 16, 2012
76 posts
23 upvotes
Regina
Hi! Any All Season tire recommendation for 2013 Dodge Journey? 225/65R17.

Thank You.
Oct 18, 2011
214 posts
129 upvotes
CALGARY
MoneyHypeMike wrote: Are tires at the store the same price as online?
Yes, I called and the lady at my local Costco confirmed this.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
People in Quebec who buys tires, what are some good options except Costco, Canadian Tire & pneuarabais.com?
Was hoping for an Aeroplan promotion from Costco but doesn't seem like it will happen.
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
MoneyHypeMike wrote: People in Quebec who buys tires, what are some good options except Costco, Canadian Tire & pneuarabais.com?
Was hoping for an Aeroplan promotion from Costco but doesn't seem like it will happen.
You can still buy tires from some Garage. They also have the manufacturer discount. And you don't need to wait outside Costco at 7 am for changing tires.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1458 posts
1000 upvotes
likemontreal wrote: You can still buy tires from some Garage. They also have the manufacturer discount. And you don't need to wait outside Costco at 7 am for changing tires.
people don't go with an appointment for their tire rotations/ fittings etc?
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
Anyone recommend a good set of summer/ all season tires? Or place to check prices.
Budget of $800 out the door.
235/45R18 for VW Passat TDI

I’ve been told:
Antares Ingen A1
General Altima RT43
Firestone All Season
Bridgestone RE980AS

Thanks in advance.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7534 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
bilaliz wrote: people don't go with an appointment for their tire rotations/ fittings etc?
The Costco at Hwy7/Woodbine runs 1hr+ late all the time. Appointments mean nothing. The clock in the Tire Shop is 10 minutes fast, which they use to blame people like myself for being "late"....that tire center is a huge joke.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6184 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Ordered: April 27th
Shipped: May 1st
Received at warehouse: May 4th
Received 70$ Cash Card: May 7th

I was able to get an appointment and they actually respected the hour of the appointment, no extra time to wait!

Also I received the following e-mail when the tires arrived at the warehouse:
Dear Valued Member,

Thank you for your recent tire purchase from Costco.ca. This email is to notify you that your tires have been received at the BROSSARD tire centre location.
Installation services are available 7 days a week on a first come first serve basis. You also have the option to book an installation appointment for this purchase via email.

Appointments:
To request an installation appointment for this purchase, please reply to this email within 3 days.
• Please suggest 3 separate dates and times, in order of preference, within the next 10 days that would be most convenient for you to have your tires installed.
Accepted appointment timelines are as follows:
Monday Friday 1 PM to 8 PM
• A Costco tire sales representative will confirm your installation appointment via email within 24 hours of receipt of your request.
• We kindly ask that you arrive at the tire centre 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
• During busy periods some warehouses might only be able to accommodate an appointment 14 to 20 days out. In such case, the warehouse will advise they can t accommodate your request and will suggest new times based on the earliest availability.

If you do not wish to have your tires installed at this time, we kindly ask that you pick the tires up within 72 hours for installation at a later date.
Please visit the Costco location below for installation or pick-up of your tire purchase.

Warehouse #521
9430 BOUL TASCHEREAU
BROSSARD, QC J4X 2W2

For Tire Centre regular hours of operation and information, click here. During peak season, some Costco Tire Centres may extend their hours of operation. Every effort possible will be made to accommodate your request for appointment.
Tires ordered on-line must be installed or picked up within 30 days after being received at the selected warehouse. If the tires are not installed or picked up within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.

We value you as a customer and appreciate your business. If you should have additional questions and/or concerns, click here to contact us via email or call our Customer Service Centre at 1-888-426-7826.
Please keep this email for future reference, and thank you for shopping at Costco.ca.

Sincerely,
Costco.ca Customer Service
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1221 posts
1347 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know when the next round of promos run approximately?

Looking to buy some P7's and $80 off would seal the deal.

Sure I can get the price elsewhere for same or better..but Costco has been fantastic in honoring their warranty in my experience and I'm happy to give them my business for that.

Got a nail in one tire, they threw on 4 brand new Michelin Defenders because the car is AWD. Not bad..
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
Superman_2099 wrote: Anyone recommend a good set of summer/ all season tires? Or place to check prices.
Budget of $800 out the door.
235/45R18 for VW Passat TDI

I’ve been told:
Antares Ingen A1
General Altima RT43
Firestone All Season
Bridgestone RE980AS

Thanks in advance.
Any help with this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)