• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2019 12:09 am
[OP]
Jan 20, 2009
50 posts
70 upvotes
Calgary

[Costco] 2019 Spring Tire Promotion

Costco Spring Tire Promotion is back. Installation is $15/ tire and it includes nitrogen inflation. The Installation Package also includes Lifetime Maintenance Services that extend throughout the life of the tires you purchase. (some limits may apply). These Lifetime services include inflation pressure checks, tire balancing, tire rotations, as well as flat repairs.

*Pirelli*

March 11 - April 7
$80 Costco Card with the purchase of 4 Pirelli tires.

*Bridgestone*

March 18 - April 14
$70 Costco Card with the purchase of 4 Bridgestone tires

*Michelin*

April 8 - June 2
$70 Costco Card with the purchase of 4 Michelin tires
280 replies
Jan 27, 2010
128 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
I’ve never taken advantage of this offer from Costco. Does anyone know if all seasons go on sale during this time?
Is there a better time/promo for all seasons?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
8809 posts
1524 upvotes
Toronto
CamGuy85 wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 8:16 pm
I’ve never taken advantage of this offer from Costco. Does anyone know if all seasons go on sale during this time?
The deal is on all tires within the brand, including all seasons. You may want to shop around for pricing, sometimes smaller shops will be better than Costco. The rebate is a manufacturers rebate, just that Costco saves you the hassle of sending in the rebate request, they handle that on your behalf and give's you a cash card (used to be a direct discount before tax, which was better... this is after tax now). If you buy the tires elsewhere the discount should still be the same (70 off a set of 4).

If the difference is minimal, just do it at Costco for the warranty and customer service IMO.
Jan 27, 2010
128 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
chinesedevil wrote: The deal is on all tires within the brand, including all seasons. You may want to shop around for pricing, sometimes smaller shops will be better than Costco. The rebate is a manufacturers rebate, just that Costco saves you the hassle of sending in the rebate request, they handle that on your behalf and give's you a cash card (used to be a direct discount before tax, which was better... this is after tax now). If you buy the tires elsewhere the discount should still be the same (70 off a set of 4).

If the difference is minimal, just do it at Costco for the warranty and customer service IMO.
Thanks !!
Dec 5, 2005
660 posts
365 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
if you buy tires you should be easily able to arrange an installation appointment.
I also just noticed Costco now appears to have a $4 /tire disposal fee in addition to the $15 /tire installation fee
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2513 posts
875 upvotes
YUL/YVR
A super long shot, but does anyone in GVA want to do a "group buy" for two wheels in 215/60R16 ?
We can split the $70/80 rebate.
Oct 28, 2006
494 posts
228 upvotes
Alberta
CamGuy85 wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 8:16 pm
Personally I've bought tires from Kal tires, Sears and Costco. And Costco's after sales service is unmatched. Simple things like free tire rotations if you don't want to do it yourself whereas other places charge you $25/tire.
Easy warranty claims if tire wears out faster than expected.
Also Costco and other big box stores get some exclusive tire models so make sure you compare similar models. Eg Costco's Michelin XLT is same as Michelin defender LTX
Mar 18, 2008
153 posts
86 upvotes
toronto
shinku wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 11:22 am
Easy warranty claims if tire wears out faster than expected.
Tell me more....
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9372 posts
4219 upvotes
Ive used costco for tires perelli seem to wear alot quicker. They came on one of my euro summer vehicles and the wear i found was alot quicker then other brands.

However now if you find a good small tire place that sell rims tires ect. or even a mechanic shop they will probably be able to beat costco's price. I know out here in manitoba/winnipeg a small rim and tire place always beats costco's price for the same tires.

I know my last set of winters i got i ended up saving $285 on a set not going to costco when they had there sale.

Costco does have a great warranty and after sales though that others just dont. They take care of you and if you do get faster wear then normal ect they help.
Tire rotations also but dang in winnipeg the wait for any tire service can be 1 to 6 hours lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Nov 7, 2013
150 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone have any Michelin recommendations for Hyundai Elantra Limited 2013? Thanks in advance.
Aug 23, 2005
369 posts
129 upvotes
Hamilton
shinku wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 11:22 am
Personally I've bought tires from Kal tires, Sears and Costco. And Costco's after sales service is unmatched. Simple things like free tire rotations if you don't want to do it yourself whereas other places charge you $25/tire.
I've bought tires from Kal Tire and they always came with free rotations, balancing, and flat repairs. Always took advantage of the free rotations and also had a couple of situations with nails in the treads which they plugged at no charge.
Nov 7, 2007
947 posts
752 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
blazed16 wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2019 3:54 pm
Ive used costco for tires perelli seem to wear alot quicker. They came on one of my euro summer vehicles and the wear i found was alot quicker then other brands.

However now if you find a good small tire place that sell rims tires ect. or even a mechanic shop they will probably be able to beat costco's price. I know out here in manitoba/winnipeg a small rim and tire place always beats costco's price for the same tires.

I know my last set of winters i got i ended up saving $285 on a set not going to costco when they had there sale.

Costco does have a great warranty and after sales though that others just dont. They take care of you and if you do get faster wear then normal ect they help.
Tire rotations also but dang in winnipeg the wait for any tire service can be 1 to 6 hours lol.
Why wait 6 hours when you can just book an appointment?
Nov 10, 2011
423 posts
81 upvotes
Burnaby
Just got Michelin X-tour A/S for $109.99. All in for under $600. Did it a few weeks ago so missed out on this promotion but I definitely needed new tires. I also went to a smaller Costco and it only took 1 hour.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

duraikmurugan