None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5894 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto

costco 30 day price adjustment policy?

anyone know if for sure tires is included in the policy? I bought set of Bridgestones mid Nov and now starting Dec 9th any set of Bridgestones get $70 off + $40 installation=$110 total off...

I went to the tire installation counter and the guy said tires are not eligible, the regular customer service return line was super long so I didn't bother.

anyone know for sure if I can use the price policy for tires before I go line up?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
208 upvotes
Surrey
greg123 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2013 10:54 pm
anyone know if for sure tires is included in the policy? I bought set of Bridgestones mid Nov and now starting Dec 9th any set of Bridgestones get $70 off + $40 installation=$110 total off...

I went to the tire installation counter and the guy said tires are not eligible, the regular customer service return line was super long so I didn't bother.

anyone know for sure if I can use the price policy for tires before I go line up?
So…you were there, but you couldn't be bothered to get get an on the spot and accurate answer (and a possible price adjustment at the same time) and now you want others to provide you with a "maybe" answer so you can go back to the store and wait in line for a possible price adjustment only to maybe find out that the "maybe" answer you received from the random stranger was wrong? :-)

Makes sense to me.
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5894 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
Have you seen the holiday line up?!?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
5894 posts
531 upvotes