Hot Deals

[Costco] 3D MAXpider Mat Custom-fit All-weather Car Mats (WeatherTech Alternative) up to $50 off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2018 10:48 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1088 posts
970 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

[Costco] 3D MAXpider Mat Custom-fit All-weather Car Mats (WeatherTech Alternative) up to $50 off

Regular Duty (Sedans, SUVs, Passenger Vans etc. $40 off)
https://www.costco.ca/3D-MAXpider-Mat%E ... 67254.html

I got these mats for my Mazda5 about 4 years ago, have them installed all year long, and they are still holding up very well. Don't recall how much I paid for them at the time, but I remember it being about $100 or so cheaper than the WeatherTechs. This was my first "new-ish" car (1yr old) and I wanted to "treat a lady right" this time, so I picked these up. They appear to be $40 off 'til the 18th, its YMMV as I believe you need Costco membership to purchase, but could be wrong.

Heavy Duty (PickUp Trucks - Limited Selection - up to $50 off)
https://www.costco.ca/3D-MAXdura-Custom ... 16837.html

THE LINER REVOLUTION
Everyone knows bad weather can make driving difficult, but keeping your vehicle’s interior in tip-top shape is no small challenge when winter wields its ugly head. Hailed as a “liner revolution,” the 3D MAXpider Mat protects your original carpet from man made disasters like spilt coffee and salt stains – and also helps keep nature at bay by preventing snow, rain, and mud from reaching your interior surfaces – all with a custom fit that makes dealing with harsh weather a breeze

LAYERED PERFECTION
The unique top layer is a sleek, wear-resistant, and durable textured surface, perfect for scraping snow and mud off your boots; designed specifically to keep nature’s refuse away from your vulnerable interior surfaces. Best of all, the top layer has a rigidity will not deform over time.
  • Incorporates a unique eyelet of hump, designed to fit original retentions or hooks
  • Surface is easy to clean; simply spray down with a hose to remove all kinds of dirt
  • Crafted with longevity in mind – durable heel pad positioned under the gas pedal to prevent wear and tear
FEATURES
  • Custom-fitted to your particular make and model
  • Made of highly durable, environmentally friendly material
  • Easy to clean water and dirt resistant surface
  • Anti-skid bottom layer to prevent the mat from shifting positions
  • Adheres securely and will not damage your OEM carpeting
  • 3 Years Warranty
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 6th, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
61 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1088 posts
970 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Azer wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 1:11 pm
Not a bad discount but the selection is insanely limited. Only includes 5 car brands and even then limited models under each.

Edit - Actually you included the truck link in your post and not he car one. Here is the correct link:

https://www.costco.ca/3D-MAXpider-Mat%E ... 67254.html
For the Heavy Duty its limited to the most popular truck models, but for the regular duty (non-pickup) it has a big selection of brands, even discontinued brands are there... Pontiac, Saturn, etc.
Mar 28, 2006
24 posts
11 upvotes
Kanata
I tried to search for my venza and found the product. So does it include 4 pieces or just for the front row?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1088 posts
970 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Just did a quick search for a buddy's 2014 Honda Odyssey and came up as $189.99 - $40.00 (promo) = $149.99, Not too shabby for custom fit all weather mats for a van.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1088 posts
970 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
laojianke wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 1:20 pm
I tried to search for my venza and found the product. So does it include 4 pieces or just for the front row?
Its for the front and 2nd row, most likely 3 pieces as the 2nd row is usually one long piece (to keep slush and road salt more "in check"

Unfortunately they never have 3rd row available if you got one like in my case with my Mazda5, or with most Mini-Vans and big SUVs.
Last edited by remik on Nov 6th, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1080 posts
339 upvotes
Toronto
I have this for my Elantra. They are great. Much preferred over the WeatherTech which I had on my previous vehicles. I found the WeatherTechs to be more stiff and would not conform to the floor, especially in winter. The Maxpider have been great.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1290 posts
490 upvotes
Laval
Way better than Weathertech...material is non slippery and hard as the weathertech ones
May 26, 2014
15 posts
2 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks. Just ordered some maxliners for my wife's escape yesterday from amazon but I'll order these too and see which ones are a better fit. These are a bit cheaper.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1290 posts
490 upvotes
Laval
fatestkid wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 1:28 pm
I've been researching for a couple of weeks and I think findway mats are the best deal and they look the best.

https://www.findway.ca

Comparison with weathertec: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/weather ... d-1593079/
After 2-3 years, you will have a hole where you heel sits in...the rubber mat that's supposed to prevent this is misaligned on the model we got...even then, the mat unglued itself after 3 years

Talking from experience...if you can afford, go with 3dmaxspider
Last edited by mtlmonk on Nov 6th, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 5, 2006
496 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
Combine with $20 off $100 Mastercard promo?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2241 posts
793 upvotes
Victoria, BC
These are fantastic. Really like them and will continue to buy for any vehicle I buy in the future.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
1088 posts
970 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
kriz30 wrote:
Nov 6th, 2018 1:33 pm
Thanks. Just ordered some maxliners for my wife's escape yesterday from amazon but I'll order these too and see which ones are a better fit. These are a bit cheaper.
Always or Playtex??? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes I kid.