Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

50 Non-Slip Hangers - $17.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2017 11:00 am
Tags:
Nov 28, 2016
770 posts
422 upvotes

[Costco] 50 Non-Slip Hangers - $17.99

https://www.costco.ca/50-Non-Slip-Hange ... 19297.html
Went to Costco today. Got it for $17.99 in Willingdon location. Didn't know it was "on sale". Online is showing $30.99 tho.
For $17.99 it seems hot to me comparing to amazon.ca or other retailers. The quality is pretty good, holds my heavy jacket nicely.

Cheers.

Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
49 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1704 posts
1824 upvotes
Ottawa
Good price but I'll pass. Reviews say these are flimsy and break easily.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2050 posts
925 upvotes
HK
Bought these and some of them broke within a month. They are fine for light articles (eg dress shirts), but not good for heavier items (coats).
Nov 28, 2016
770 posts
422 upvotes
McKinsey wrote: Bought these and some of them broke within a month. They are fine for light articles (eg dress shirts), but not good for heavier items (coats).
I guess time will tell. Thanks for the info!
Lurking on RFD for years. Finally decided to make an account...😂
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
I bought them from Costco 2 yrs ago... regular price back then was $15.99 (I think). Anyway - they're fine for shirts, dress pants, and other light clothing. Forget it for heavy winter coats. And is no good for hanging wet clothing on laundry line for drying. Dry light clothing - that's what these are good for.

Pretty sure, regular in store price is $17.99
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1383 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
That is regular in-store price for sure. The price of Costco items are often higher, probably to include shipping and I think anyone can order online.
Apr 29, 2006
422 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
they are flimsy and they will break from time to time but I do like that they are not bulky and I find that I am able to hang more things in my closet. I picked up 3 boxes from Costco a couple years ago and every time one does break I just swap it out with another one.. good luck trying to find 50 hangers for under $20
Aug 22, 2010
58 posts
138 upvotes
+1

Agree, they are not sturdy. Need to be careful and/or say extra prayers :D
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
3149 posts
1334 upvotes
Windsor
These used to be $17.99 regular price @ Jysk (sale $15.99), then were $19.99 (sale $17.99) ... last time I was there, it was buy two, get them for $35.

If you have a nearby Jysk, you might be able to get them for this price as well. I am pretty certain the Jysk ones are the same as these, and they're REASONABLY tough, but if you try to just pull articles of clothes off them, you have to use a lot of force since they're grippy, and they break.

For any substantial jackets, we just use wood ones; Ikea and RCSS have them for a little under $1/hanger.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
they used to be good
they got filmsy and they break easily, I break one once a while
I should keep all those broken one and get a refund
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
Do not buy...breaks easily...if you ever pull your shirt or pants off, it will break
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4249 posts
825 upvotes
Pickering, ON
This is regular price. Costco's prices in warehouse are almost always less than online.

I bought them for the first time last year, and so far I like them. I like how the shoulders curve naturally, unlike traditional plastic hangers. I only hang dress shirts on them and I don't pull on them, so no issues so far with durability.
I'm not sure why people would have attempted using heavy coats on these...
Oct 4, 2014
79 posts
40 upvotes
Ontario
These are terrible. Break super easy, metal hanger pieces fall out. Waste of money IMO.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
No clue how these compare to the WInners similar non-slip type hangars. Those ones are miserably poorly made. I'm amazed I haven't taken them back for a refund. Bought the standard qty pkg (15-20), I think at least half have had the 'threaded screw in metalhangar ' portion break the plastic mould (hangar) that they thread into. What a stupid poor quality product.

Just buy a quality plastic hangar and done. It's probably a pet peeve lol.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Dec 14, 2009
229 posts
116 upvotes
Markham
$18 is regular price in store. Been using these for over a year. Not a single one has broken yet. I only hang shirts and pants, no coats.
Oct 30, 2006
171 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
They do break quite easily, I have that set and I've lost about 5 to breakage and now I am very gentle with them and sometimes they still break.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38090 upvotes
Montreal
Regular price in the warehouse, I bought two boxes - only to hang dress shirts, pants and polos. I must have broken close to 20 by now. The metal hook often just breaks off the plastic hanger.

Don't buy IMO.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2006
1684 posts
997 upvotes
sandav wrote: Good price but I'll pass. Reviews say these are flimsy and break easily.
+1
Bought them last year and they broke easily. If you don't use them gently than it break very easily. I only used for dress pants and shirts.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
They are definitely flimsy and break easily. I bought a 100 of them and around 20 have broke within a year. The metal hook just snaps off from time to time.

I still buy them though because of the price and the fact that it's a suede like material. Can't seem to find them anywhere else.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)