[Costco] 6 pc. Outdoor Sectional Set clearance 999.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 6:44 pm
Mar 11, 2007
863 posts
50 upvotes
ryan66 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 1:36 pm
Everything aligned perfectly on mine. 3 screws per metal arm and that's it for assembly.

I could see how they maybe wouldn't align perfectly but you could just bend/push them into place if need be.
Looks like I got the one of the last ones last night. I wanted to wait till I measure the patio in the morning but after missing out on the sectional, I just bought it last night. Go figures it was sold out in the morning, so got "lucky" there I guess.
Sep 13, 2011
38 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
scorpion2886 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:43 pm
Looks like I got the one of the last ones last night. I wanted to wait till I measure the patio in the morning but after missing out on the sectional, I just bought it last night. Go figures it was sold out in the morning, so got "lucky" there I guess.
Honestly I thought it was a good set for $1699 (or whatever the original price was). Its nicer then our indoor couch haha. You'll like it I'm sure.

And I think this set is better then the section as you get more usable seats as you can't really sit in the corner and the cushioned ottoman is useless for drinks and stuff. Just my opinion.
Mar 11, 2007
863 posts
50 upvotes
ryan66 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2019 4:58 pm
Honestly I thought it was a good set for $1699 (or whatever the original price was). Its nicer then our indoor couch haha. You'll like it I'm sure.

And I think this set is better then the section as you get more usable seats as you can't really sit in the corner and the cushioned ottoman is useless for drinks and stuff. Just my opinion.
Yeah I agree with your opinion. This does offer alot of customization as to how you can arrange the furniture which I think will come in handy. I also like that the table is all aluminum.

Do you have to treat the wicker with uv protection next season?