Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

AB Costco Kirkland XO Cognac restocked, now $73

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2016 11:56 am
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3782 posts
2775 upvotes
Airdrie

[Costco] AB Costco Kirkland XO Cognac restocked, now $73

Kirkland XO Cognac by Peyrat - was $79.99 in March and sold out quickly. Restocked in limited quantities at Cross Iron Costco and now priced at $72.99. Happy sipping!
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
19 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2596 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Last time I got two bottle and they are so good. Need to stock up.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
7534 posts
792 upvotes
Toronto
Heading to AB this week. Packing some extra towels in suitcase to bring back some fine discount spirits.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
Any stock in beacon hills Costco in Calgary?
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
EDIT: sold mine :)
Last edited by def47 on Aug 28th, 2016 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought BC was loosening-up its liquor laws. Would this permit Costco to start bringing alcohol in?
Jan 27, 2007
917 posts
334 upvotes
Calgary
plucky duck wrote: Any stock in beacon hills Costco in Calgary?
I'll check tomorrow as I'll be heading there.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11174 posts
9987 upvotes
Kootenays
Kirkland Irish Cream is fantastic, too. I'm almost sure Baileys makes it for them. 1.5L for $40.
Jan 27, 2007
917 posts
334 upvotes
Calgary
Sopranos wrote:
Picked up 3 bottles today, they have more but not too much the guy said, and it's not a regularly stocked item, only got few boxes in this time. Excellent quality cognac, easily compared to $150 and up bottles.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2596 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary
Sopranos wrote:
Sopranos wrote:
Picked up 3 bottles today, they have more but not too much the guy said, and it's not a regularly stocked item, only got few boxes in this time. Excellent quality cognac, easily compared to $150 and up bottles.
People say Kirkland XO is made by Peyrat. Never heard of Peyrat but great taste.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Nov 20, 2012
255 posts
90 upvotes
CALGARY
Just grabbed a bottle to try out. They have one case and about 4 more bottles sitting on top of it. Saw two other people scoping it out so I imagine these will be gone by weeks end.
Feb 7, 2011
479 posts
129 upvotes
Picked up from beacon hills Costco yesterday... Still 4 left at that time
Feb 7, 2011
479 posts
129 upvotes
Picked up from beacon hills Costco yesterday... Still 4 left at that time
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1548 posts
821 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Marphyin wrote:
Sopranos wrote:
Sopranos wrote:

People say Kirkland XO is made by Peyrat. Never heard of Peyrat but great taste.
The bottle says it too. Same style as their labelled stuff.
Sep 17, 2010
49 posts
4 upvotes
Sorry to be hijacking this thread, but I had a question regarding Alberta liquor prices...

I live in BC and am heading to Alberta for the first time. I've always heard that liquor in Alberta is so cheap, so I was always thinking that it's cheap like the US... and was planning to get a case of Guinness while I'm there, like I sometimes do when I head down to Costco in Washington.

I was trying to find out where I can find cheap booze in Alberta, and many people suggested Costco or Superstore, but when I checked their flyer just now, a case of Molson Canadian is $38.97...?
http://realcanadianliquorstore.ca/view-flyer?fid=262

Whereas it is $34.29 in BC? I know it'll come to ~$40 when taxes and deposit is included...
http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/905844

Am I missing something here? I apologise for the noob question...
Aug 12, 2010
882 posts
533 upvotes
CD Fun wrote: Sorry to be hijacking this thread, but I had a question regarding Alberta liquor prices...

I live in BC and am heading to Alberta for the first time. I've always heard that liquor in Alberta is so cheap, so I was always thinking that it's cheap like the US... and was planning to get a case of Guinness while I'm there, like I sometimes do when I head down to Costco in Washington.

I was trying to find out where I can find cheap booze in Alberta, and many people suggested Costco or Superstore, but when I checked their flyer just now, a case of Molson Canadian is $38.97...?
http://realcanadianliquorstore.ca/view-flyer?fid=262

Whereas it is $34.29 in BC? I know it'll come to ~$40 when taxes and deposit is included...
http://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/905844

Alberta booze isn't that much cheaper than anywhere else. Imported beer will always be expensive. Costco sells tequila kirkland brand for pretty cheap though and it's good!
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3782 posts
2775 upvotes
Airdrie
CD Fun wrote: I've always heard that liquor in Alberta is so cheap, so I was always thinking that it's cheap like the US... and was planning to get a case of Guinness while I'm there, like I sometimes do when I head down to Costco in Washington.

Recent tax hikes of $0.80/litre have pushed beer prices up. I don't drink it, so I don't pay much attention. And Alberta has never been cheap like the US - just generally cheaper than the rest of Canada. For instance, some wines I've bought recently:

Rosemount Traminer Reisling $12.49 BC, $8.99 AB
Mallee Rock Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon $14.49 BC, $11.99 AB + 10 Air Miles

Cheapest XO Cognac in BC is $203 (as opposed to the one in this thread for $73). Remy Martin VSOP $84.99/750ml BC , $60/1000ml AB

On the other hand, tequila prices in BC look pretty good. I'd be hard pressed to beat those by much outside of Costco's Kirkland brand.

If you're looking for anything in particular other than the Guinness , let me know, and I can check prices for you.
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)