Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
adidas

Costco: Adidas Vanquish 6 Running Shoe - Mens & Womens - $36.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2013 12:26 am
Tags:
None
Nov 21, 2007
111 posts
18 upvotes
I have been using these for a year now as an indoor shoe and find they are great especially for the price.
Mar 18, 2012
579 posts
121 upvotes
Got these but in black and orange for a 13 year old, they fell apart and looked terrible in a short period of time (a month or two) they completely came apart at 8 months. I agree with previous poster unless you're easy on your shoes, wait for sale or use some coupons at sportcheck.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
Come on for $39 you can't expect the best so what is better out there for the same price lol
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
escalade wrote: i got these from costco. very comfortable. excellent treadmill/workout shoe.
I run 5k in less than 30 min so I need comfy shoes. More like performance shoes. I found most shoes are heavy. I need feather weight shoes lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2005
3377 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
Unlike the gold medal olympic champions posting issues with this shoe, I really didn't expect the latest and greatest for $37. I used them for the first time tonight on the treadmill, and was happy... much better than running in my casual shoes.

I agree that the shoe pictured in the OP is somewhat ugly, however the dark grey model looks WAY better.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
I bought a pair today but in the dark Grey, much more attractive than the white and blue.

Certainly a solid sole and nothing fancy but at this price point, can't buy much better, let alone with the ridiculous return policy behind it like costcos

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)