Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Apple TV 4K 32 GB $194.99/ 64GB $209.99 with Masterpass

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2017 1:34 pm
Apr 20, 2015
6 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Also received at 4th Gen instead of 4K. Morons at the shipping depot.

I wanna know if I can watch bell Fibe via Apple TV and see Tsn4k and sn4k since they’re in my subscription...gotta wait till they get me the correct unit 1st tho
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
MarkR870 wrote: Also received at 4th Gen instead of 4K. Morons at the shipping depot.

I wanna know if I can watch bell Fibe via Apple TV and see Tsn4k and sn4k since they’re in my subscription...gotta wait till they get me the correct unit 1st tho
It counts as another receiver, just download the fibe app. No 4K Bell on the Apple TV
May 28, 2012
410 posts
388 upvotes
Canada
4K Apple TVs (32GB) back in stock at costco.ca
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1705 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
sonyHdr12 wrote: not all the channels you can watch at the cottage, maybe half of the channels you can watch, if at home I can watch all the channels from my atv 4k.
I thought Bell Restricts Fibe TV on Apple TV 4 to Home WiFi Networks.
if not then how Bell prevents people sharing their FibeTV with a friends? (they could potentially share their bell login info to be used on an Apple TV with their friends)
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
dlhntr wrote: 4K Apple TVs (32GB) back in stock at costco.ca
Obv they in stock they didnt ship any 4k apple tv's to anyone that bought them lol
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2018 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
bobbings wrote: No kidding! You too?

I'm wondering how many people got the 4th gen instead of 4K from Costco...
I too got the 4th gen instead of the 4K. Do they do exchanges or is it return and reorder? This is really disappointing, as well as possibly losing that Masterpass special (one time use). Pretty strange.
Aug 29, 2009
669 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
pmcd wrote: I too got the 4th gen instead of the 4K. Do they do exchanges or is it return and reorder? This is really disappointing, as well as possibly losing that Masterpass special (one time use). Pretty strange.
Pretty sure you won't miss out on the masterpass special. They'll probably ship you a 4k unit and have you return the 4th gen all on their dime.
Oct 11, 2017
49 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
did anyone had news from costco about an exchange or something else?
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
Back in stock

m.costco.ca/Apple-TV-4K-32-GB-.product.100383023.html
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
4198 posts
2226 upvotes
Niagara
bobbings wrote: Just had UPS deliver the Apple TV. I ordered the 32 gig 4K but the box doesn't say 4K. YouTube videos show the white box has 4K on it. I think they sent me the 4th gen one...
bobbings wrote: No kidding! You too?

I'm wondering how many people got the 4th gen instead of 4K from Costco...
UnBiip wrote: Anyway, I received the old model. How should I negotiate something with cotsco? I'm still waiting they call me back.
contesag wrote: Also got a 4th generation one instead of the 4K one.
MarkR870 wrote: Also received at 4th Gen instead of 4K. Morons at the shipping depot.

Nexzen wrote: Obv they in stock they didnt ship any 4k apple tv's to anyone that bought them lol
pmcd wrote: I too got the 4th gen instead of the 4K. Do they do exchanges or is it return and reorder? This is really disappointing, as well as possibly losing that Masterpass special (one time use). Pretty strange.
Wtf - that’s pretty terrible on Costco’s part. At least they’re quite good as a retailer when it comes to returns/exchanges/etc. Though I imagine it’ll be tricky with the $25 Masterpass discount.

FWIW, I ordered the Apple TV 4K from costco using the discount on Oct 3 and received it on Oct 5. So they definitely shipped out some correct orders I imagine. Also, easy tip to tell the difference, 4th Gen Apple TV has a completely black box, where the 4K has a white box with 4K clearly written on it.
Feb 4, 2012
78 posts
41 upvotes
Milton
joey003 wrote: Wtf - that’s pretty terrible on Costco’s part. At least they’re quite good as a retailer when it comes to returns/exchanges/etc. Though I imagine it’ll be tricky with the $25 Masterpass discount.

FWIW, I ordered the Apple TV 4K from costco using the discount on Oct 3 and received it on Oct 5. So they definitely shipped out some correct orders I imagine. Also, easy tip to tell the difference, 4th Gen Apple TV has a completely black box, where the 4K has a white box with 4K clearly written on it.
Costco's customer service said their warehouse had a mess up. I can see why, the 4th Gen box they shipped out is white and the 4K box is white, they look almost identical (I have a 4K from another purchase elsewhere). Only difference is the Apple TV logo with 4K on the 4K version on the side and some text differences. Customer service is good at least, said they know of the error and will be sending me a return label and ship out the new unit within a week.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
contesag wrote: Costco's customer service said their warehouse had a mess up. I can see why, the 4th Gen box they shipped out is white and the 4K box is white, they look almost identical (I have a 4K from another purchase elsewhere). Only difference is the Apple TV logo with 4K on the 4K version on the side and some text differences. Customer service is good at least, said they know of the error and will be sending me a return label and ship out the new unit within a week.
I also called costco and they are aware of the mess up. Will be sending an official notice on Monday to all those affected.

At least they admit and willing to fix right away but will wait and see how it will be resolved.

I'm guessing what you said where they send the return slip and ship out a new one. Still an inconvenience and waste of my time last week to stay home for the package.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2017
49 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
I don’t know the return label works. I’m new in Canada. Do you think we will have to go to a post office or they will come to pick the Apple TV?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
4198 posts
2226 upvotes
Niagara
contesag wrote: Costco's customer service said their warehouse had a mess up. I can see why, the 4th Gen box they shipped out is white and the 4K box is white, they look almost identical (I have a 4K from another purchase elsewhere). Only difference is the Apple TV logo with 4K on the 4K version on the side and some text differences. Customer service is good at least, said they know of the error and will be sending me a return label and ship out the new unit within a week.
Oh no way. I’ve purchased several 4th Gen Apple TVs over the past 2 years, they were all in black boxes/packaging. I guess with the 4K launch they updated the packaging for the 4th Gen as well to also be white.

Good to hear Costco is helping with the issue and replacing it.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2018 posts
465 upvotes
Toronto
Costco was really good about it with me. They’ll ship the correct one out and gave me the choice of returning it or having them pick it up or bringing it to ups. Odd error though as the old box says compatible with 1080p tv’s. Nothing about 4K.
Nov 10, 2003
284 posts
167 upvotes
Costco just cancelled my order with no obvious reason why after they authorized my card yesterday.

Edit: Now I'm thinking I must be a member for the Masterpass discount? Pretty silly that Costco lets you place the order with the discount even if you're not a member.
Nov 21, 2010
551 posts
378 upvotes
Surrey
U4LIFE wrote: I actually had the exact same thing happen. Trying again with my wifes card. Shouldnt need to be a member to use the discount.
* Valid from October 2 to December 9, 2017 and may not be combined with any other offer. This offer is only available to members who pay by Masterpass and make a merchandise purchase of $100 or more (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price.)
Not sure where you get the idea that you don't need to be member; above comes from the deal detail page.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
2140 posts
613 upvotes
Birchmount & Ell…
JonoG5 wrote: Costco just cancelled my order with no obvious reason why after they authorized my card yesterday.

Edit: Now I'm thinking I must be a member for the Masterpass discount? Pretty silly that Costco lets you place the order with the discount even if you're not a member.
Yes you need to be a member. They will let you place an order but without a membership they wont fulfill it. I used to get orders cancelled before becoming a memeber. Some things you can order without being a member but other things youll need to be one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)