Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] COSTCO: Arizona Iced-Tea - 9.97 case of 24!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2007 8:30 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
2001 posts
3009 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] COSTCO: Arizona Iced-Tea - 9.97 case of 24!

Costco has the Arizona Iced-Tea (regular flavor) at a crazy low price of 9.97 for a case of 24!! There is an asterix (*) next to the price -- therefore I believe this is the liquidation price.

The Brossard location had ~16 cases left in the back near the bottled water.
9 replies
Feb 28, 2006
115 posts
GTA - North
bought it some time ago - really good bang for the buck, as the can are very big (I think 0.65L ones). The brew is quite a bit on the sweet side... matter of taste, obviously.
Nov 19, 2005
40 posts
Anyone know if this applies to GVR too? Guess I could just look myself...
Jan 4, 2006
712 posts
24 upvotes
really hate the regular ones, just taste nasty, I like the green tea one, it would be hot for me if it was green tea :D
Nov 5, 2002
275 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
gateway wrote:
Mar 11th, 2007 10:48 pm
really hate the regular ones, just taste nasty, I like the green tea one, it would be hot for me if it was green tea :D
I went to the Dowtown Costco (near Victoria Bridge) a week ago, and they had the same special for the AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea. Bought 2 cases. Went back again Sunday morning, but there were none left. I too prefer the green tea blend as the regular iced tea is really yukie.

I wish Costco would sell the whole AriZona beverage line on a yearly basis.
ROCK ON !
Gibson J-15 | Gibson SG Custom | BOSS ME-80 | Roland Cube 80gx
Previously owned: S&P Folk CW A3T, Seagull Mini Jumbo QIT, S&P HGSB CW, Norman B18 1982
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
2001 posts
3009 upvotes
Montreal
CompuNurd wrote:
Mar 12th, 2007 12:27 am
I went to the Dowtown Costco (near Victoria Bridge) a week ago, and they had the same special for the AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea. Bought 2 cases. Went back again Sunday morning, but there were none left. I too prefer the green tea blend as the regular iced tea is really yukie.

I wish Costco would sell the whole AriZona beverage line on a yearly basis.
Really...I'll need to check out another Costco to see if they have different flavors..
Sep 12, 2006
366 posts
12 upvotes
Arviat
krazykanuck wrote:
Mar 11th, 2007 6:05 pm
Costco has the Arizona Iced-Tea (regular flavor) at a crazy low price of 9.97 for a case of 24!! There is an asterix (*) next to the price -- therefore I believe this is the liquidation price.

The Brossard location had ~16 cases left in the back near the bottled water.
AFAIK ...

Ending in 7 = clearance price.
* = final pallet (what you see is all the stock they have)
Mar 7, 2006
4 posts
Waterloo, ON
Boo, Kitchener Costco has them for regular price of 16.87 for the regular ice tea. Aren't prices suppose to be the same across Canada?
× < >