Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] COSTCO: Arizona Iced-Tea - 9.97 case of 24!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2007 8:30 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
2958 posts
11995 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] COSTCO: Arizona Iced-Tea - 9.97 case of 24!

Costco has the Arizona Iced-Tea (regular flavor) at a crazy low price of 9.97 for a case of 24!! There is an asterix (*) next to the price -- therefore I believe this is the liquidation price.

The Brossard location had ~16 cases left in the back near the bottled water.
9 replies
Feb 28, 2006
115 posts
GTA - North
bought it some time ago - really good bang for the buck, as the can are very big (I think 0.65L ones). The brew is quite a bit on the sweet side... matter of taste, obviously.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2006
1526 posts
62 upvotes
Thornhill
Anyone know if this is available in GTA?
Nov 19, 2005
40 posts
Anyone know if this applies to GVR too? Guess I could just look myself...
Jan 4, 2006
714 posts
24 upvotes
really hate the regular ones, just taste nasty, I like the green tea one, it would be hot for me if it was green tea :D
Nov 5, 2002
282 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
gateway wrote:
Mar 11th, 2007 10:48 pm
really hate the regular ones, just taste nasty, I like the green tea one, it would be hot for me if it was green tea :D
I went to the Dowtown Costco (near Victoria Bridge) a week ago, and they had the same special for the AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea. Bought 2 cases. Went back again Sunday morning, but there were none left. I too prefer the green tea blend as the regular iced tea is really yukie.

I wish Costco would sell the whole AriZona beverage line on a yearly basis.
ROCK ON !
Gibson J-15 | Gibson SG Custom | BOSS ME-80 | Roland Cube 80gx
Previously owned: S&P Folk CW A3T, Seagull Mini Jumbo QIT, S&P HGSB CW, Norman B18 1982
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
2958 posts
11995 upvotes
Montreal
CompuNurd wrote:
Mar 12th, 2007 12:27 am
I went to the Dowtown Costco (near Victoria Bridge) a week ago, and they had the same special for the AriZona Pomegranate Green Tea. Bought 2 cases. Went back again Sunday morning, but there were none left. I too prefer the green tea blend as the regular iced tea is really yukie.

I wish Costco would sell the whole AriZona beverage line on a yearly basis.
Really...I'll need to check out another Costco to see if they have different flavors..
Sep 12, 2006
366 posts
12 upvotes
Arviat
krazykanuck wrote:
Mar 11th, 2007 6:05 pm
Costco has the Arizona Iced-Tea (regular flavor) at a crazy low price of 9.97 for a case of 24!! There is an asterix (*) next to the price -- therefore I believe this is the liquidation price.

The Brossard location had ~16 cases left in the back near the bottled water.
AFAIK ...

Ending in 7 = clearance price.
* = final pallet (what you see is all the stock they have)
Mar 7, 2006
4 posts
Waterloo, ON
Boo, Kitchener Costco has them for regular price of 16.87 for the regular ice tea. Aren't prices suppose to be the same across Canada?