Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Autumn Savings Coupons - Sept. 8 to Nov. 16

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2014 4:45 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2013
1396 posts
33924 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] Autumn Savings Coupons - Sept. 8 to Nov. 16

3 replies
Apr 8, 2012
216 posts
203 upvotes
EDMONTON
where to get these coupons? in store flyer?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Coupons for Costco? I thought their discounts were applied to members automatically? Also, I don't understand this ShipTime deal. Seems like they charge to do ground shipping. Isn't Costco online purchase always free? My membership expired back in July and I didn't bother to renew. They must have made some big changes just recently.
Jul 9, 2008
4 posts
Ottawa
althetrainer wrote: Coupons for Costco? I thought their discounts were applied to members automatically? Also, I don't understand this ShipTime deal. Seems like they charge to do ground shipping. Isn't Costco online purchase always free? My membership expired back in July and I didn't bother to renew. They must have made some big changes just recently.
You don't need any coupons to get these discounts within the dates listed. You can simply see from this book what's going to be on sale this fall.
ShipTime deal is for you shipping to others (ie. if you have a business), not if you purchase stuff from Costco.ca

Thanks OP for posting the discounts!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)