Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] COSTCO: blackout microsuede curtains $35

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2013 7:01 pm
Jul 13, 2006
888 posts
20 upvotes
Can comeone post the product / item number please? I'd like to call them and check stock before heading out there. Thanks.
Dec 28, 2006
201 posts
56 upvotes
Winnipeg
curls00 wrote:
May 28th, 2010 1:50 pm
can comeone post the product / item number please? I'd like to call them and check stock before heading out there. Thanks.
Jul 13, 2006
888 posts
20 upvotes
Thanks! Kanata had 90+ packages of them - I got 3 packages of "sand" colour and they look perfect. I just have to find an RFD-deal on curtain rods and we will have a cool, dark room now (2nd floor of a 2-bedroom house, facing south, equals a LOT of solar heat! 6 windows = even more than average!)
Nov 24, 2005
803 posts
130 upvotes
Picked up two packs at the Vaughan location today. Seemed to have lots of greens left, a bit of brown, and very limited sand. They were by the sheets and towels.
Jul 16, 2003
22 posts
Toronto
Just a heads up, none found in Markham or Markham East locations.

Has anyone checked Scarborough, Richmond Hill or North York?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2002
3569 posts
19 upvotes
Sask
Anyone have any good real world photos of these? The website (www.eclipsecurtains.com) seems to contain a few styles so it's not clear which sets that Costco is selling.
Jan 18, 2003
294 posts
3 upvotes
Picked up a set at the Costco near Yorkdale yesterday, they had lots. Not the best looking drapes, but they work for the kids rooms.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
2230 posts
281 upvotes
Anyone else have trouble with the curtain rod guides/loops (no idea if this is the proper terminology) ? I have a pair of curtains that have wildly disparate widths for the guides. So much so that it appears to be a major manufacturing flaw. One curtain has guides that leave tons of slack around the rod whereas the other curtain in the pair is incredibly tight, almost to the point of ripping. Definitely being returned. So far, I am not particularly impressed by these curtains. The blackout is OK but I have seen lots of curtains in this price range where this is true....
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9721 posts
427 upvotes
I was looking for these for a long time, finally found them at yorkdale costco. I decided to pass though, they don't look very good IMO.
Dec 12, 2007
762 posts
107 upvotes
txenglan wrote:
Jun 10th, 2010 11:32 pm
Anyone else have trouble with the curtain rod guides/loops (no idea if this is the proper terminology) ? I have a pair of curtains that have wildly disparate widths for the guides. So much so that it appears to be a major manufacturing flaw. One curtain has guides that leave tons of slack around the rod whereas the other curtain in the pair is incredibly tight, almost to the point of ripping. Definitely being returned. So far, I am not particularly impressed by these curtains. The blackout is OK but I have seen lots of curtains in this price range where this is true....
Did you check to make sure one panel is not upside down. There is slots on both ends and one is certainly narrower.

I am pretty happy with these. Blocks out a lot of light and noise IMO. Worked best when hung snug against the wall. Also, I needed two sets for one window that was much wider than the others.
Aug 24, 2006
174 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Went to the Vaughan Costco this afternoon and they had about 70 available in all three colours. I asked them to check the computer for other stores and Yorkdale and Etobicoke has about 70 in stock as well.
Mar 31, 2004
172 posts
2 upvotes
Aurora
Just out of curiousity, are these curtains still available at Costco?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2003
1864 posts
61 upvotes
North York
We picked up a set from Yorkdale in early july - there weren't many left then, and then another set in late july from the Vaughan store - they had more selection there.

I'm a fan of these for the bedroom - would also be great for a home theatre room.
Be careful shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart they repeatedly sell expired baby/food/health products.
Dec 15, 2009
12 posts
2 upvotes
Have anyone seen them in Calgary? Or do they still have it in Calgary?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1454 posts
131 upvotes
enlight wrote:
Sep 1st, 2010 12:32 pm
Have anyone seen them in Calgary? Or do they still have it in Calgary?

I haven't looked to see if they were available in Calgary (I actually did not see this thread when originally posted.)

If someone happens to find them in Calgary I'd be interested in knowing which store.
× < >