Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Buy 4 Pirelli tires and receive a $80 Costco cash card + get installation at $0.01 for a total value of $139.96

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2019 7:15 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal

[Costco] Buy 4 Pirelli tires and receive a $80 Costco cash card + get installation at $0.01 for a total value of $139.96

Title says it all. Buy 4 Pirelli tires, and get a $80 Costco cash card, and installation for $0.01
Offer valid from August 19 2019 to August 25 2019
You obviously have to pay eco fees (where needed) and taxes
TPMS system not included

Total value of $139.96

If you have separate rim set for your summer / 4 seasons tires and winter ones, you can have your winter tires installed on your rims with this promo, and you can do the swap by yourself when time comes, saving winter tires rush

If you buy online, don't forget to enter promo code AEROPLAN to get $1 per dollar spent in AeroPlanMiles thanks to @Jucius Maximus for pointing this out

Perks with Costco: lifetime maintenance AKA tire balancing, tire rotation, flat repairs, nitrogen inflatatiin (would'nt pay for this, but it's free) and pressure check/adjustment
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Aug 19th, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
157 replies
Sep 6, 2012
72 posts
43 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Awesome! I need new tires!
Jul 25, 2018
784 posts
1241 upvotes
Milton, ON
Good deal if you need all-season tires soon. Not ideal for winters since you need to install within two weeks to take advantage of the 1 cent installation and I doubt the temperature will drop <7 C in that time..
Dec 2, 2018
42 posts
61 upvotes
JoelK22976 wrote: Good deal if you need all-season tires soon. Not ideal for winters since you need to install within two weeks to take advantage of the 1 cent installation and I doubt the temperature will drop <7 C in that time..
Thanks for this, I did not notice it in the beginning.
Actually says 21 days:
Tires ordered on-line and shipped to a Costco warehouse must be installed or picked up within 21 days after being received at the selected warehouse
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Don't forget to use code AEROPLAN to get $1 per dollar spent in AeroPlanMiles.

I'm getting my Winters mounted and balanced on rims, so I'll have them ready before the mad rush.
Last edited by Jucius Maximus on Aug 19th, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- casual gastronomist -
Jul 25, 2018
784 posts
1241 upvotes
Milton, ON
SubXel wrote: Thanks for this, I did not notice it in the beginning.
Actually says 21 days:
I see "To qualify for the installation offer, tires must be installed within 14 days of purchase date."
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4877 posts
2787 upvotes
Ontario
I need all seasons too. Looking at this it comes to $650 tax in for Pirelli p7 tires, 205/60/R16. Good price? I guess Costco gift card on top of that?

It was either these or GT RT43 or continental true contact. I drove 50k a year mainly highway on a Mazda 3
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
JoelK22976 wrote: Good deal if you need all-season tires soon. Not ideal for winters since you need to install within two weeks to take advantage of the 1 cent installation and I doubt the temperature will drop <7 C in that time..
If you have separate rims for winter tires, you can install the winter tires within 2 weeks. Someone said in other Costco thread that you can bring back your winter tires later to change for free. But double check the "FREE change" before buying.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
Temperature will obviously not go below 7 degrees. But the deal is ideal if you need winter tires that are already mounted on a separate rim set. Just swap weels when time comes.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
Jucius Maximus wrote: Don't forget to use code AERO4 to get 4X AeroPlanMiles. I just used this myself last week to get Winter tires at Costco.

I'm getting my Winters mounted and balanced on rims, so I'll have them ready before the mad rush.
The 4X Aeroplan promotion ended yesterday if I stand correct. https://www.costco.ca/aeroplan.html
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
embguy wrote: If you have separate rims for winter tires, you can install the winter tires within 2 weeks. Someone said in other Costco thread that you can bring back your winter tires later to change for free. But double check the "FREE change" before buying.
Beat me to it!! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
embguy wrote: If you have separate rims for winter tires, you can install the winter tires within 2 weeks. Someone said in other Costco thread that you can bring back your winter tires later to change for free. But double check the "FREE change" before buying.
Yes, I checked in-store. If you want the Costco warranty, their staff must mount the tires onto the rims, otherwise no warranty.

It's OK if you provide your own rims, and OK if you install the completed rims+tires in your driveway. But Costco staff must the tires onto the rims .
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1113 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Tried looking for a 2012 Venza, but every location says the following:
We're sorry , but we cannot locate any tires in our online inventory to meet your vehicle specifications. Please check with your local Costco tire centre as they may have tires in stock that fit these specifications.

Click Here to find contact info for your nearest Costco.
Anyone else having the same issue?
Aug 24, 2016
29 posts
12 upvotes
Québec
Trying to order online but they add 60$ for installation fee?
How do we proceed to get all of the discounts?
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
hasten007 wrote: Trying to order online but they add 60$ for installation fee?
How do we proceed to get all of the discounts?
The discount shows as $59.97, you are not factoring in the tire levy (old tire disposal) for $4/ tire.

I believe you get the gift card via email.
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
sidde0 wrote: Tried looking for a 2012 Venza, but every location says the following:
Anyone else having the same issue?
It might be your browser.

I just tried a 2012 Toyota Venza AWD V6 and it shows 9 tires available in total (2 tires that are Pirelli).
Jun 2, 2011
644 posts
573 upvotes
Pirellis are expensive, don't last long, don't perform as well as other brands, and have a higher rate of issue.

I owned Scottozero Winters, the life of one pair resulted in me owning 7 tires total (some warranty replaced), over the course of the 2 years they lasted for.

Sidewall issues are horrendous with them, and warranty replacement usually fails.

Michelin, Continental, Nokian, Hankook... look at them instead.
Aug 30, 2009
256 posts
98 upvotes
Does Costco offer tire wheel alignment as well, or no?
Last edited by SameerAlam on Aug 19th, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 11, 2006
395 posts
320 upvotes
I've never noticed the 1cent installation before, has it happened before? How often does it occur if it has?

This makes it worthwhile to consider Costco as opposed to buying from Quebec wholesalers..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)