[Costco] Buy Nespresso Inissia for 99.97 and get $50 coffee credit

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2019 1:49 pm
[OP]
Oct 3, 2018
23 posts
63 upvotes

[Costco] Buy Nespresso Inissia for 99.97 and get $50 coffee credit

Nespresso is running a promotion on machines, you can get $50 rebate on any machine, and an additional $50 as a coffee credit.
Price for the Inissia is usually $179, with the current promotion, all retailers will have it for $129, but Costco have the silver color on clearance sale for $99.97 only, this clearance model is also eligible for the $50 coffee credit from Nespresso if you apply on https://www.nespresso.com/promotion/ca, the machine must be bought before March 7th to be eligible.
This is bringing the machine at the cost of $49.97 only.
Update: Seems to be OOS, link is dead.
Update2: Seems to be back again, 48 left as per 02/28/2019 16:06 EST
Last edited by BilelJ on Feb 28th, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
I’m seeing a lot of confusion, so I’d like to clarify a few things (correct me if I’m wrong).

Firstly, this model has a MSRP of $179. Subtract the $50 rebate (not listed anywhere since it already applied to the sale price) and it would be $129 at other retailers. Costco also has most colours for that price, except the model above which is on “clearance” for $99.97. The clearance price “includes the $50 instant rebate.”

Secondly, you can get a $50 coffee rebate (think of it like a gift card) for their pods (like K-Cups) that can be used online or in store.

To redeem, you submit your invoice (receipt) and serial number online, and your account will be credited. You can use that account to purchase items on the online store. If that doesn’t work since it is not sold for the “MSRP of $179 - $50 Rebate” (even though it should according to some RFDers), you can redeem the credit in one order at a Nespresso boutique, no questions asked.

Hope this clarifies a few things. Again, correct me if I’m wrong.
131 replies
Sep 6, 2006
452 posts
744 upvotes
Toronto
Have you already successfully redeemed the $50 credit? In the terms and conditions it states *Offer only valid on Nespresso coffee machines purchased between February 8 and March 7, 2019, while supplies last. Machines must be sold at the suggested retail price to be eligible for both the $50 instant rebate and the $50 coffee credit. Would this machine not be eligible as it is sold under MSRP?
May 12, 2009
432 posts
143 upvotes
They had a similar promo like this last year where they were giving $100 credit with the purchase of a vertuo machine. I picked one up from home sense for $129, and they honoured it without any hassle.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1610 posts
685 upvotes
Hamilton
Buy now think later.
Thanks OP.

Only 51 left as of 7:15 am
Jun 1, 2017
63 posts
36 upvotes
cool069 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 2:53 am
Have you already successfully redeemed the $50 credit? In the terms and conditions it states *Offer only valid on Nespresso coffee machines purchased between February 8 and March 7, 2019, while supplies last. Machines must be sold at the suggested retail price to be eligible for both the $50 instant rebate and the $50 coffee credit. Would this machine not be eligible as it is sold under MSRP?
Also wondering this because Costco website days hot but for silver but when you go on the black version for 129 it shows 50 dollar coffee credit

I can't find the coffee credit anywhere on the page for the silver version
Dec 16, 2017
104 posts
153 upvotes
“Applicable to machines purchased at participating Costco locations only:
*Offer only valid on eligible Nespresso Vertuo™ Silver coffee machines by De’Longhi purchased between March 5 and 18, 2019, while supplies last”

Seems like it only works on the vertuo line, not the one OP posted?
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
1843 posts
1420 upvotes
GTA
Barabus416 wrote:
Feb 27th, 2019 7:17 am
Also wondering this because Costco website days hot but for silver but when you go on the black version for 129 it shows 50 dollar coffee credit

I can't find the coffee credit anywhere on the page for the silver version
You are right the $50 credit is listed for the $129.99 black version but not for the $99.97 silver one.
Last edited by tew on Feb 27th, 2019 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Oct 3, 2018
23 posts
63 upvotes
I can confirm that this machine is eligible for the $50, you can call Nespresso CS to double check if you want.
Aug 4, 2004
393 posts
165 upvotes
Based on the pdf that Costco linked for the black version, it did not mention the MSRP.. https://www.costco.ca/wcsstore/CostcoCA ... -19_EN.pdf

but at the actual page from Nespresso, then it said it needs to be MSRP..
so is it still a good deal if we buy the black one and get $50 credit? I didn't check the price history as I didn't need one before but may want to get one now..

For those who buys, don't forget to enter "AERO3" for 3x aeroplan points.
Sep 17, 2016
219 posts
208 upvotes
KW
Love my Inissia -- I bust it out when we have family staying or if we're working on our kitchen or any other time making coffee on our full size espresso maker is inconvenient. I bought it as a stopgap while my big machine was in for repairs and was really impressed by the quality of the coffee.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1984 posts
324 upvotes
Red Deer
For those worried about Nespresso not honouring the credit, I can tell you from my own experience having purchased numerous Nespresso machines in the past, all of them well below MSRP, Nespresso always honoured the coffee credit promo. And you don’t have to redeem it online, you can redeem the promo in store right away, you just need the receipt and the machine’s serial number.
Jun 26, 2007
784 posts
527 upvotes
The Inissia is being replaced by the newer Essenza model. There isn't a huge difference, other than appearance, so there is no reason not to buy an Inissia. But that is why they're fire-saleing it right now.
Time Machine Salesman
Mar 20, 2013
580 posts
514 upvotes
Winnipeg
The post, and some of the responses, is not clear.

There is no $50 rebate if you buy from Costco, there is only the $50 credit that you can use toward a a purchase of their coffee pods.

I'm not sure why the $50 rebate is even being mentioned, it does not apply here.