Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

Apple iPad Pro 10.5" WiFi 64GB A10X (2017) $806 with Masterpass

Jun 18, 2005
379 posts
1441 upvotes

Apple iPad Pro 10.5" WiFi 64GB A10X (2017) $806 with Masterpass

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Costco.ca
Costco.ca has the newest 10.5" 64GB iPad Pros in gold or rose gold for $829.99 at the moment. This is the cheapest configuration of the newest Pros and I don't believe they've been on sale yet this season, not including Apple's bullbird giftcard promo.

Paying with Masterpass gets you another $25 off bringing the final price to $805.99 pre-tax -- $63+tax cheaper than from Apple.

So not a spectacular deal but better than a kick in the dink. The 90-day returns aren't bad either.

If you've already used your $25 Masterpass bonus just sign up for a new costco.ca account and it'll work again, but only until December 9th. Also, I don't know if this matters but maybe don't enter your membership number at sign-up, wait until check-out, then navigate the sometimes awful process of paying with Masterpass.
18 replies
Nov 9, 2008
586 posts
135 upvotes
Any deals on the 9.7” iPads ?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Good price, lowest I've seen is $778.99 from The Source/PSP deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1201 posts
311 upvotes
inc188 wrote: Any deals on the 9.7” iPads ?
Apple refurbished store. Stock changes frequently but there are sites that you can use to alert you to when a model you want is available.

Prices are usually around 12-15% off new. Items are basically new as Apple puts a new battery and shell on iPads and they don't sell defective or scratched screens. Best part is you get the same 1 year warranty as a new iPad.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
good deal. Don't forget to pick up the Apple Pencil at Costco too with masterpass
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
warpdrive wrote: good deal. Don't forget to pick up the Apple Pencil at Costco too with masterpass
Is this the old or new version?
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
vivibaby wrote: Is this the old or new version?
what new version? It's the current version.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Mar 13, 2004
282 posts
103 upvotes
Aldergrove
inc188 wrote: Any deals on the 9.7” iPads ?
I was at Best Buy in Langley BC today and 9.7 - 128 gb was priced at $579.99
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
2097 posts
943 upvotes
gta
samj1 wrote: Apple refurbished store. Stock changes frequently but there are sites that you can use to alert you to when a model you want is available.

Prices are usually around 12-15% off new. Items are basically new as Apple puts a new battery and shell on iPads and they don't sell defective or scratched screens. Best part is you get the same 1 year warranty as a new iPad.
Not in my case. Bought 2 refurbished ipad from Apple.ca. Both have major issue after 1yr when warranty expired. Bought an iPad 3 few yrs ago and after 1 yr, the speaker sound gone.
Bought iPad air 2, two yrs ago, and after 1 yr (13 months), wifi defective. So the air 2 is basically useless.
Called Apple to complaint but they don't care
Jun 2, 2005
279 posts
111 upvotes
Was it a Pro? Regular price on iPad 128gb is $579
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1201 posts
311 upvotes
DealDemon wrote: Not in my case. Bought 2 refurbished ipad from Apple.ca. Both have major issue after 1yr when warranty expired. Bought an iPad 3 few yrs ago and after 1 yr, the speaker sound gone.
Bought iPad air 2, two yrs ago, and after 1 yr (13 months), wifi defective. So the air 2 is basically useless.
Called Apple to complaint but they don't care
Sounds like you have either had an extremely bad string of luck or I have had a string of good luck. I have bought several refurbished items like iPads, Mac minis, time capsules and never had a single issue. You can always pay for out of warranty repairs, they aren't as expensive as you might think. In my experience Apple is very good with their customer service but that was speaking to someone in person at an Apple Store, which always is more effective than complaining on the phone.

If you didn't already know, you can buy Apple Care for refurbished items. This may be worthwhile since the extended warranty from credit cards don't cover refurbished items. People often by Apple Care for new items since you can basically walk in and get your device/item exchanged on the spot for another year if there are problems.

Guess everyone has to decide for themselves. Buying refurb with Apple Care is probably equal to or less expensive than new without Apple Care.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
I still prefer to buy new because a lot of times (like this deal and others, with coupons,ebates and everything else), you can buy a new one for a price comparable to the official refurbs. I'd go with the credit card extended warranty and don't usually buy AppleCare.

I just bought a new MacBook at Staples, and the Apple refurbs were only 80$ less for LAST YEAR's models (after my coupon from Staples). It's a no brainer to get the 2017 model with the improved keyboard and Kaby Lake processor.
Last edited by warpdrive on Dec 2nd, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3638 posts
3018 upvotes
Toronto
dustymisty wrote: I was at Best Buy in Langley BC today and 9.7 - 128 gb was priced at $579.99
Not sure, but I think this thread is about the Pro line.
That would still be a good price for a 9.7 iPad Pro.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
Decent deal.

Apples Black Friday deal was better, as they were offering a $140 GC with the purchase of the iPad Pro 10.5"...essentially making the Pencil $5.77 out of pocket.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
2097 posts
943 upvotes
gta
samj1 wrote: Sounds like you have either had an extremely bad string of luck or I have had a string of good luck. I have bought several refurbished items like iPads, Mac minis, time capsules and never had a single issue. You can always pay for out of warranty repairs, they aren't as expensive as you might think. In my experience Apple is very good with their customer service but that was speaking to someone in person at an Apple Store, which always is more effective than complaining on the phone.

If you didn't already know, you can buy Apple Care for refurbished items. This may be worthwhile since the extended warranty from credit cards don't cover refurbished items. People often by Apple Care for new items since you can basically walk in and get your device/item exchanged on the spot for another year if there are problems.

Guess everyone has to decide for themselves. Buying refurb with Apple Care is probably equal to or less expensive than new without Apple Care.
Apple wants $300 for the wifi repair. That's not cheap. Is a damn shame they didn't offer me a replacement since I was just outside the warranty by a month. Plus the fact that this was my 2nd refurbished unit that has issue. Now they have lost me as a customer for good.
I am very happy with my tab s2. No problem and is as good if not better than ipad
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1977 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
Good deal on a new apple product. Waiting for these to show up in the apple refurb for me tho.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1518 posts
703 upvotes
Victoria
LD500 wrote: Was it a Pro? Regular price on iPad 128gb is $579
I believe $579 is the regular price for a NON pro 128gb ipad: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ap ... 40377.aspx?

$699 looks to be the Best Buy sale price on a previous generation Pro 9.7" 32GB: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ap ... 15433.aspx?

No stock in space grey, and stock otherwise is likely limited, but gold/rose are available online. Not too bad of a price at $699 for a previous gen pro, vs. $849 for a current gen pro 10.5" 64GB. But vs. the previous $360 price tag on a non pro 32gb, as much as I wanted a pro for the drawing tablet capabilities, it was hard to justify the cost.
Feb 20, 2009
272 posts
285 upvotes
Mississauga
thr333zy wrote: Good deal on a new apple product. Waiting for these to show up in the apple refurb for me tho.
Same here - been watching for 2 months!
Mar 13, 2004
282 posts
103 upvotes
Aldergrove
LD500 wrote: Was it a Pro? Regular price on iPad 128gb is $579
I don't know which iPad - I did not know there was more than one 9.7

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)