Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

Arcan 3 ton Aluminum/Steel Floor Jack $139.99 shipped

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2020 1:23 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1878 posts
810 upvotes
Winnipeg
CT have Motomaster for 79$ on sale starting Friday...CT LINK...

I have got Arcan for 130$ with taxes..using Masterpasss..thinking if i get this one instead?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21246 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
shampygarg wrote: CT have Motomaster for 79$ on sale starting Friday...CT LINK...

I have got Arcan for 130$ with taxes..using Masterpasss..thinking if i get this one instead?
That CT jack and the Torin are not low profile, so keep that in mind.

Here's my pair of jack from CT. 1.5 ton is at least 12 years old and the 3 ton is 6+ years old. They get used dozens of times per year.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1878 posts
810 upvotes
Winnipeg
engineered wrote: That CT jack and the Torin are not low profile, so keep that in mind.

Here's my pair of jack from CT. 1.5 ton is at least 12 years old and the 3 ton is 6+ years old. They get used dozens of times per year.
As long as they are functioning, nothing can beats it... Did you replace or fill in more oil ever?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21246 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
shampygarg wrote: As long as they are functioning, nothing can beats it... Did you replace or fill in more oil ever?
I have had no oil loss and no issues with them except for some tiny rubber bumpers that wore away that cushioned the lever if you let go of it. Also the rubber pads got chewed up, but I use a block of wood or hockey puck.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Jan 11, 2010
538 posts
63 upvotes
Not really Expired. Still, $139.99 shipped on costco.ca so I ordered one. Now to get some stands and maybe wheel chocks.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2064 upvotes
Arg....I tried to order this just now using this link:

https://www.costco.ca/Arcan-3-ton-Profe ... 17470.html

But after loads of research and reading all the posts in this thread, their stupid website won't even allow an order to be placed. I don't care if it's on "back order"...I just want to get in the queue. What a waste of time. I guess I needed to be reminded of why I didn't renew my membership.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Was digging through my Costco emails to see if there were any recent price drops since I just sold my old jack. I was looking for a new one and RFD recommends this. The trend was really weird based on what I found.

03/28/17 - Arcan 3 Ton hybrid jack announced at $149
11/01/17 - Price drop to $139
02/09/18 - 09/15/18 Price drop to $139 (yes for almost 7 months)
02/15/19 - Price drop to $139

2019 seems to be a cold year for price drops. My guess is the Canadian dollar isn't as strong as it used to be. Either way, $10 isn't a big difference but figured that I just lay this out there for history's sake. The $20 Masterpass deal last year with Costco seemed to be the best deal on it so far.
Images
  • upload.png
Jul 11, 2007
715 posts
274 upvotes
GTA
thanks EnyCe with historical price, I guess I can wait for another few days and see if price drop from 149 to 139, and use the $20 rebate email subscription. but I think I may need an adaptor because I need about 20" to clear the tire from my experiences. anyone know if Arcan has an SUV adaptor? thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
3688 posts
1227 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
gogozy wrote: thanks EnyCe with historical price, I guess I can wait for another few days and see if price drop from 149 to 139, and use the $20 rebate email subscription. but I think I may need an adaptor because I need about 20" to clear the tire from my experiences. anyone know if Arcan has an SUV adaptor? thanks
The $20 online order discount is still available until Dec 22 2019 costco-get-20-off-your-next-costco-ca-p ... e-2326803/ So you can wait past Black Friday to see if there's any potential sales.

This jack does not have the adapter, you would need the Torin 3 Ton from Costco for your needs: https://www.costco.ca/torin-3-ton-profe ... 92927.html