Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

GoPro® Hero4 Silver Bundle $319.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2017 12:30 pm
Banned
Jun 5, 2012
1418 posts
498 upvotes
[/quote]
3 batteries? That's better than the 16GB microSD card since you will buy 64GB
[/quote]

did anyone get a battery instead of a MicroSD? Planning to return my online order, but thinking i should open and check make sure it doesnt have 3 batteries. Is it returnable open box still?
May 29, 2007
17 posts
1 upvote
I just picked one up from the etobicoke location
Want to make sure they didn't give me a return. Did your product come in a hand taped bag?! Or am I being paranoid?
Images
  • DSC_0116.JPG
Ron :)
Nov 18, 2009
235 posts
18 upvotes
sabadro wrote: I just picked one up from the etobicoke location
Want to make sure they didn't give me a return. Did your product come in a hand taped bag?! Or am I being paranoid?
Yeah there is a piece of tape that is on the bag lol its normal.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
3971 posts
386 upvotes
boldventure wrote: is this good micro SD card? The newer version of this one is on the GoPro list
Lexar 633x 64GB
Cheaper on Amazon - $29.

Mods should move this thread to "Ongoing Deals" - it's obviously not "expired"
Nov 25, 2014
16 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone get a loud static noise on all the videos recorded with the hero4 silver? Even after a firmware update and making sure I'm in a completely quiet environment and no possible interference.. I'm still getting the loud static noise. Might just return it for good if there's no fix.
Sep 12, 2010
37 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
Got one today at the Still Creek store. SD card is nowhere to be found... Did anyone get their from the the store with SD card in it? Packaging says SD card included.
Feb 17, 2012
216 posts
56 upvotes
Picked one up today from Costco Vaughan. They had a bunch in stock, right along the wall at the entrance. Mine included the sd card.

Also didn't realize that the mount that comes installed is the waterproof mount so covered for up to 40m.
Images
  • 20161015_135127.jpg
Oct 24, 2005
974 posts
225 upvotes
Is this still the best deal out there for a GoPro?
Sep 5, 2006
325 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Wife brought one of these home tonight from costco store. It's $299 there for this Silver bundle.
Sep 30, 2004
338 posts
23 upvotes
Went to costo in Richmond hill and they were out of stock, any other locations have it in stock ?
Feb 22, 2015
190 posts
109 upvotes
Calgary, AB
lexas wrote: Got one today at the Still Creek store. SD card is nowhere to be found... Did anyone get their from the the store with SD card in it? Packaging says SD card included.
I didn't find SD card in my package either, instead there were 3 batteries. No complain.
Sep 13, 2011
117 posts
10 upvotes
Rhaegalex wrote: Can anyone recommend an accessory kit? There's so many on Amazon in the $20-$40 range I'm not really sure what to go for. Mainly looking for chest, strap, bike and suction cup mounts. Case would be nice.

Currently looking at this one but there's so many similar kits: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EN ... CXGKO1NAG1
I am also looking for an accessory kit. Not sure which one would be a better quality one. Has anyone ordered any of the kits and can provide feedback?
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria
Elessar_44 wrote: Still 299 in store?
Just called to confirm stock at Victoria, BC location - 80+ units available, still $299. Online backordered until December 16 so I will make the voyage to fight the crowds. Now I just need to find a good deal on travel case, anti-fog etc. Will mostly be using this for hiking, snorkelling, zipline, and general travel in wet conditions. Any recommendations for accessories?
Jun 21, 2009
555 posts
93 upvotes
fenk wrote: Just called to confirm stock at Victoria, BC location - 80+ units available, still $299. Online backordered until December 16 so I will make the voyage to fight the crowds. Now I just need to find a good deal on travel case, anti-fog etc. Will mostly be using this for hiking, snorkelling, zipline, and general travel in wet conditions. Any recommendations for accessories?
You would want to buy extra batteries and maybe a handheld mount for the gopro. I went hiking and ziplining with my gopro.
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria
Kouyo wrote: You would want to buy extra batteries and maybe a handheld mount for the gopro. I went hiking and ziplining with my gopro.
Thanks. I think this bundle comes with an extra battery, are you suggesting adding to that (I have heard battery life isn't the greatest)? Plan to do some sailing (racing) with it too - should be some fun footage.
Jun 21, 2009
555 posts
93 upvotes
When you receive it, get a feel of how much you think you'll be using it. The one extra battery might be enough for you. For example, I did a three hours event (hike and zip line) at Mount Tremblant. I turned on the gopro whenever it was my turn at the zip line and turned off right after. That was enough for me before the hike back down (battery died on the 5th zip line) but I honestly prefer if I was able to record the whole time. You're also limited to what you can carry on the zip lines.

FYI - I have two extra batteries and 32GB Class 10 memory card. If 64GB was cheaper several years back, I would grab one
Dec 24, 2006
566 posts
330 upvotes
Victoria
Kouyo wrote: When you receive it, get a feel of how much you think you'll be using it. The one extra battery might be enough for you. For example, I did a three hours event (hike and zip line) at Mount Tremblant. I turned on the gopro whenever it was my turn at the zip line and turned off right after. That was enough for me before the hike back down (battery died on the 5th zip line) but I honestly prefer if I was able to record the whole time. You're also limited to what you can carry on the zip lines.

FYI - I have two extra batteries and 32GB Class 10 memory card. If 64GB was cheaper several years back, I would grab one
Thank-you. This is very helpful information :)