Jan 21, 2014
1080 posts
451 upvotes

[Costco.ca] Serafina Pearl Memory Foam Mattress - Queen & King size

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$220 off
Costco is currently selling the Serafina Pearl Memory Foam Mattress Queen for $879.99 https://www.costco.ca/Serafina-Pearl-Memory-Foam-Mattress---Queen.product.100005642.html

Edit: The King Serafina Pearl is also on sales: https://www.costco.ca/Serafina-Pearl-Memory-Foam-Mattress---King.product.10359387.html

The Serafina Pearl mattress has an overall score of 78 at Consumer Reports. Its their 3rd best rated foam mattress. I don't recommend buying the Casper mattress, the manufacturer removed the latex top fairly recently so the CR score would probably be lower now.

Last edited by andersb on May 19th, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
4 replies
May 3, 2008
929 posts
290 upvotes
Perth
Honestly, if you need a new mattress and want reliable quality that will last at the most affordable price... go to IKEA. Their mattresses are great, last long and are least expensive. I did the whole King Size memory foam mattress switch and didn't like it and went back to a new coil at IKEA and the mattress is great. I got a HAUGESUND and they come rolled up for easy transporting. It's really hard to beat IKEA for quality and affordability when you need home furniture... it really beats cheap chinese stuff that sags and doesn't last from places like the Brick, Leon's etc.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3008 posts
480 upvotes
GTA
Went to one of the better custom stores in gta (forgot the name for it but found it on that sleep/bed forum) and got a custom latex mattress. With 29 pinched nerves in my back I sleep like a baby. The only downside to latex is that in the summer you will overheat and feel hot. I heard the same with memory foam, so if you are in store for a mattress, research online and buy a custom made one once in your life at it might help you live better.
Apr 23, 2016
31 posts
8 upvotes
Port Severn, ON
Out of Stock. No longer available
May 29, 2006
577 posts
111 upvotes
I just ordered an Endy king matress last week as it had great online reviews, made in Canada, and free shipping and hassle free returns. I'm looking forward to trying it this week. It is replacing my Seally queen bed that we got from Costco 4 years ago. Fingers crossed the Endy is as good as the reviews say...I got a new king frame from Ikea and wasn't crazy about the matress options I tried.