Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco.ca

T-Fal Ingenio Frypan $21.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2017 4:11 pm
24 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
Good deal got them the last time they were posted a few weeks ago.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1429 posts
1382 upvotes
Toronto
I'm waiting for the Ingenio pots to go on hot buy at Costco. Missed the last deal. Only got the pans which are great for that price
Apr 26, 2009
317 posts
49 upvotes
I got the pots but turns out the larger pot had a small piece of metal missing from the inside wall. I emailed T-fal but was told that I have to send it back at my own cost. I have not used the pots yet... debating if I should return it at Costco
mcfrugal wrote: I'm waiting for the Ingenio pots to go on hot buy at Costco. Missed the last deal. Only got the pans which are great for that price
Dec 18, 2013
356 posts
186 upvotes
Vancouver
I got these last time and I love them, damn near a frictionless surface.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2456 posts
2953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tingoting wrote: I got the pots but turns out the larger pot had a small piece of metal missing from the inside wall. I emailed T-fal but was told that I have to send it back at my own cost. I have not used the pots yet... debating if I should return it at Costco
What did Costco say? Would've have first with them
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
tingoting wrote: I got the pots but turns out the larger pot had a small piece of metal missing from the inside wall. I emailed T-fal but was told that I have to send it back at my own cost. I have not used the pots yet... debating if I should return it at Costco
Call costco tell them you ordered online and this is the issue they will provide you a return label.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Apr 26, 2009
317 posts
49 upvotes
I haven't tried to go to Costco yet. I am was curious to see what T-Fal would say and how good their warranty is. Because this item is out of stock at Costco, I don't know if I should return this item. It is still useable, I THINK....

blackston3 wrote: What did Costco say? Would've have first with them
blazed16 wrote: Call costco tell them you ordered online and this is the issue they will provide you a return label.
Sep 23, 2007
291 posts
1275 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought these pans and the pot set last time they went on sale, they are awesome.

The pans have a fantastic non-stick coating. Since you can remove the handle, it is really great for frying something in the pan and then tossing it in the oven to broil the top.

The only problem is that the pans don't come with lids, besides that they are great.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
2205 posts
2001 upvotes
Toronto
Thanked! Ordered 2.
Was starting to second guess cooking on my 2 year old Kitchen aid non-stick pan that is all scratched up with the Teflon coating visibly flaking off....
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2015
1157 posts
1336 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
seems to be sold out?

"Due to inventory changes, item 1119629 in your cart is no longer available. This item cannot be purchased at this time."
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
yea OOS.. they only had about 50 to sell

I was about to pull the trigger too, but I wanted to try a PM with bestbuy first :/

I'll buy from Costco on the next restock.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2015
1157 posts
1336 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
product has since been removed from their website =/
Dec 23, 2011
299 posts
202 upvotes
BBQPEANUT wrote: product has since been removed from their website =/
Back in stock.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
2 left!

I'm still waiting for the pots :(
Jun 26, 2013
985 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
Got it price matched with Best Buy and got it for $10 plus tax. Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Dec 23, 2011
299 posts
202 upvotes
def47 wrote: 2 left!

I'm still waiting for the pots :(
Where do you check how many was left?
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
gleech wrote: Where do you check how many was left?
by trying to add 99 in your cart ;)

and omg, I tried PM with BB and he didn't want to :(
I'll try again next time stocks come in.
but he needed the model number :(