• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2018 8:51 pm
Mar 20, 2013
487 posts
373 upvotes
Winnipeg
EducatorDave wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 3:48 pm
I don't think they will last at this price. Curious if you have the proof of last year because that was not my recollection.
I'm not sure about last year, but it definitely has in past years.

And, if they don't sell at $399.97, expect them to drop some more.

Unless people buy them up at $399.97. And people do seem impressed with them at $400, so I wouldn't expect them to drop at most locations.
Mar 31, 2013
99 posts
22 upvotes
Sherwood Park
EducatorDave wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 4:03 pm
They were two Edmonton locations. NW Edmonton (149st) about 7 sets and lots of bags and North (50st) about 5 sets but no bags.
Anyone know about any bags at the other Edmonton or Sherwood Park Costcos?
Temp. Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1412 posts
915 upvotes
The 6
rosicky1208 wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 1:01 pm
Oh.. its time to learn golf!!!
May be a deal on the clubs but I assure you it's not a game for thrifty folk.

I spent easily over $30,000 in the past 10 years... with marginal improvement in my handicap. Opportunities to network are not as advertised plus I developed a bit of a bad back.
Apr 23, 2018
1 posts
SynGamer wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 6:33 pm
Nothing for lefty's eh?
Hey, I see your location is Toronto but they had lefty sets in Nova Scotia Bayers Lake location I picked up a set yesterday and their was still 3 remaining. Wouldn't hurt to check your local costcos because they do sell a lefty variant. I should add that I had these out today and they are very nice clubs for a beginner like myself.
Apr 27, 2008
960 posts
294 upvotes
Edmonton
DrunkenStupor wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 7:03 pm
May be a deal on the clubs but I assure you it's not a game for thrifty folk.

I spent easily over $30,000 in the past 10 years... with marginal improvement in my handicap. Opportunities to network are not as advertised plus I developed a bit of a bad back.
Lol. It's definitely not a game for penny pinchers, especially if you live in a relatively large city. I'm guessing most people viewing this thread are not members of a course, but private courses can run you $10-30 grand for a share before you even pay your ~$4000-8000 annual greens fee, more if you add spouse and kids. Public courses are obviously cheaper if you are flexible with the limited tee times available, and don't mind the frequent poor etiquette from weekend duffers. If you can handle heading outside the city, you can get better bang for your buck at country courses which are priced on par with public/city courses that are nicer and in better condition.

Depending on a person's intentions, this deal or any other deal on clubs will likely cost you a lot more in the long run. :)
[OP]
Feb 9, 2017
68 posts
43 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
armadaone wrote:
Jul 10th, 2018 5:53 pm
Anyone know about any bags at the other Edmonton or Sherwood Park Costcos?
If they are all out in Edmonton, I bought an extra one but have decided to keep my old bag. You can have it at cost. If not, I will be returning it.
Oct 14, 2007
101 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
I still have a spare set of Callaway X20 irons I bought at Costco 10 years ago for around $300. Face With Tears Of Joy
Not really sure why I bought them as I am still using my original set of Callaway X12 and Steelhead drivers.

Anyone spot the bags at any of the Calgary locations?
Jun 11, 2017
62 posts
54 upvotes
The clubs are sold out just about everywhere now.

Boucherville showing 5 in stock, and 1 showing in stock for each of downsview, guelph, and ancaster.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1210 posts
220 upvotes
I saw 3 sets left in Mississauga Heartland as of 1pm yesterday.
You might want to call the store before heading out.
Jan 11, 2007
9 posts
4 upvotes
In GTA, this deal is pretty much done. They've sent the remaining stock back to supplier from the looks of it last night.
Jan 6, 2003
252 posts
4 upvotes
Fyi, few sets left at the willingdon Costco in the gva as of last night ...