Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Chillax Double Hammock - $30 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2018 2:54 pm
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
308 posts
266 upvotes

[Costco] Chillax Double Hammock - $30 YMMV

Chillax Double Hammock
Item # 1650030

Spotted at the Heartland location in Mississauga
Only grey ones available (I wanted the gold)

Price $29.97

Sold out in a bunch of locations already.
They had about 20 left early afternoon at Heartland

On Amazon.ca = $72

On Amazon.com it has rating of 4.7/5 based on 77 reviews
Last edited by zinful on Aug 14th, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Jun 4, 2011
592 posts
944 upvotes
Toronto
zinful wrote: Chillax Double Hammock
Item # 1650030

Spotted at the Heartland location in Mississauga
Only grey ones available (I wanted the gold)

Price $29.97

Sold out in a bunch of locations already.

They had about 20 left early afternoon
One thing to keep in mind is that it is usually recommended to have a bunched hammock that is at least 4 feet longer than your height, thus if you are around 6' this hammock is a bit too short and will not be as comfortable as a longer hammock.
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
308 posts
266 upvotes
Havox07 wrote: One thing to keep in mind is that it is usually recommended to have a bunched hammock that is at least 4 feet longer than your height, thus if you are around 6' this hammock is a bit too short and will not be as comfortable as a longer hammock.
What is a better $30 hammock?
Is there anything portable you recommend?
Apr 17, 2015
999 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lots of greys in NW Vaughan yesterday. I have a green one that I use in the backyard on a hammock stand. Fits two of us well.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
Here's one that looks very similar at Walmart.ca for $30 (3rd party seller):
LINK
Dec 24, 2011
151 posts
35 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
anyone know if there are any in Ajax?
Mar 7, 2005
907 posts
341 upvotes
Was looking at this in store a while ago (Richmond Hill). Silver only as far as I could tell. Was hoping that it would come down a little further in price. Looked like a decent hammock, but I just don't have the need for it right now.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
wildzero wrote: Here's one that looks very similar at Walmart.ca for $30 (3rd party seller):
LINK
Those are sold on Aliexpress for $10-15 USD.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
wildzero wrote: Here's one that looks very similar at Walmart.ca for $30 (3rd party seller):
LINK
Walmart's website sucks now. They accept so many third-party crap, and you can't return, AND everything is severely overpriced. Doesn't make any sense why Walmart would allow this to happen, I never shop at walmart website now becasue of all the crap on the site now.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote: Walmart's website sucks now. They accept so many third-party crap, and you can't return, AND everything is severely overpriced. Doesn't make any sense why Walmart would allow this to happen, I never shop at walmart website now becasue of all the crap on the site now.
I agree. I wish they never did this as well. Using their website is a huge PITA now,
Mar 16, 2006
343 posts
344 upvotes
Just want to say I’m 6’ and am comfortable in this hammock. Good price for Canada/Costco too.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2003
5068 posts
5010 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote: Walmart's website sucks now. They accept so many third-party crap, and you can't return, AND everything is severely overpriced. Doesn't make any sense why Walmart would allow this to happen, I never shop at walmart website now becasue of all the crap on the site now.
Just filter search results on left side of page, so that only ones "Sold and shipped by" Walmart show up.
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8093 upvotes
Guys there are *lots* of very similar hammocks to this on Amazon for $20 if you have a look. They are pretty good. I bought one for camping and I have enjoyed it. You do need two trees at just the right space apart for it to work though.
Banned
Mar 27, 2018
308 posts
266 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote: Walmart's website sucks now. They accept so many third-party crap,
Walmart wants to be like Amazon
SickBeast wrote: Guys there are *lots* of very similar hammocks to this on Amazon for $20 if you have a look.
But they do not have the cool name CHILLAX.
Mar 14, 2005
686 posts
443 upvotes
Buy now and do the price adjust later. It's the Costco rule buy now think later.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2691 posts
1742 upvotes
Home
seafish wrote: The price will go down. I bought the same hammock couple of years ago at Costco for under $10.
In at under $10
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
scoutermike wrote: Buy now and do the price adjust later. It's the Costco rule buy now think later.
Problem if everyone buys now, the price won't go lower and you won't be able to price adjust if nothing in stock lol
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)