Shopping Discussion

Costco clothes. Do you buy? what's your opinion on quality.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2011 12:42 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
20134 posts
2962 upvotes
Costco clothes are of high quality and good prices. Their only downside is they have little style variation - they basically have hundreds and hundreds of totally identical sets of clothes. So chances are if you know someone else who shops at costco you can be caught wearing the same clothes fairly often.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
13461 posts
4619 upvotes
GTA
NoFixedAddress wrote: They have Calvin Klein BRAS....
bought mine a year ago however they were 2-for-about $30
great deal.
Didnt even try them on.....fit perfectly.....
Have colours white, tan or black
Great t-shirt bra's :)
(the bra's retail in regular stores for more than $40 each)

Pics?
:razz:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 30, 2008
909 posts
184 upvotes
ON
aggronieszka wrote: My mom bought me a pair of Kirkland brand Uggs. They are a shoe in for the original, just without the Ugg label in the back. Noone I know knows they are knockoffs. At 40 bucks a pair, I'm ok with them.

my pair is just as comfy as the real Uggs I have! :) Im pretty sure there is no difference.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16787 posts
12570 upvotes
Markham
my question is can you wear them in office? are they considered as business casual?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6762 posts
2096 upvotes
I remember reading in a deals thread they were having jeans on sale (some "premium" brand) but in that thread someone also mentioned they had Calvin Klein jeans...can anyone confirm for Calvin Klein jeans being available at one of the Markham Costco locations? If it matters I wear size 32 waist and 32 is the most I'm willing to go for length (which I'm already folding quite a bit, anymore and it's way too long).
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
202 upvotes
Canada_7 wrote: I remember reading in a deals thread they were having jeans on sale (some "premium" brand) but in that thread someone also mentioned they had Calvin Klein jeans...can anyone confirm for Calvin Klein jeans being available at one of the Markham Costco locations? If it matters I wear size 32 waist and 32 is the most I'm willing to go for length (which I'm already folding quite a bit, anymore and it's way too long).

Their stocks come and go. Its size also comes and goes fast too.
I noticed it had Calvin Klein shorts in the Woodbine store yesterday (I was not looking for clothes).
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. -- Will Smith
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
boosting an old thread

love the costco clothes, especially when on clearance - dress shirts for $6, dress pants, dress shorts, got a nice fall lined Blue Harbour jacket for $25 when on sale (looks no different than the north face jackets)

Are there any down winter jackets up yet? I may have to check em out or Deal's thread
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
hordosr wrote: boosting an old thread

love the costco clothes, especially when on clearance - dress shirts for $6, dress pants, dress shorts, got a nice fall lined Blue Harbour jacket for $25 when on sale (looks no different than the north face jackets)

Are there any down winter jackets up yet? I may have to check em out or Deal's thread
There are some down jackets at our location right now, just saw them last week. Think they were Tommy Hilfiger? ~$80.00

I too love Costco clothing... have bought tops, pants, socks, underwear, jackets, shoes, boots... probably 60-70% of my clothes come from Costco, hubbys too.
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2011
1021 posts
70 upvotes
Dieppe
NoFixedAddress wrote: They have Calvin Klein BRAS....
bought mine a year ago however they were 2-for-about $30
great deal.
Didnt even try them on.....fit perfectly.....
Have colours white, tan or black
Great t-shirt bra's :)
(the bra's retail in regular stores for more than $40 each)

I was looking at those a few times. I think I might pick some up. I tend to usually buy cheap bras that aren't very comfortable.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9134 posts
7079 upvotes
West GTEH!
Costco clothing = 2 thumbs up. good quality @reasonable price.
😎
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4249 posts
825 upvotes
Pickering, ON
I'll buy staples from them, like the Kirkland white undershirts and black dress socks, but definitely not for fashion/style.

The Costco's in the U.S. have much more variety, brands and style.
Aug 30, 2008
909 posts
184 upvotes
ON
Their uggs are definitely the best... Wore them for a whole season and theyre still nice and soft. :) just wish they had a size 5 though. Their kids ones only come in a super short style so that doesn't help me.

Clothing wise though I don't like. Their sizes always seems to start at size 6 ... Where I live there's always tons of smaller ladies browsing the clothing aisle and I'm sure they're swimming in their clothes. I did notice their yoga clothes had a xs or short length though which is great. But the quality was so-so. It wasn't like lululemon without the label, it actually just wasnt as nice. But I bought a pair at some point to lounge in.
Aug 25, 2007
460 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
I buy clothes from Costco the quality is good and the price excellent. For the Kirkland brand I pick up their t-shirts and socks, other than that I stick to other selling brands.

When I go to the US I notice they have much more selection, a shirt I bought here was available in four colors while in the US Costco they had it in about 7 colors and patterns. Either way however always happy with Costco quality.