• Last Updated:
  • Nov 13th, 2018 11:34 am
[OP]
Dec 29, 2012
479 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough

Costco clothing - post good and bad finds

I want to start a thread about clothes/shoes at Costco for anyone to update with their good finds and also bad ones. I'll start:

1. Oct 31: - ordered the Bula thermal top and pants for ladies online, and received them - seem to be much better quality than the Cdntire Wind River ones.
- none of their gloves in the store fit me, are my fingers too short?
- Parasuco pants for work are stretchy, have mock zip and don't crease, so I love these - but had to buy a size larger than normal
2. If you found any good warm black leggings that one can wear to the office, please post here.
3. BC Clothing fleece zip hoodie for men bought last year is super warm, but zip is erratic and wimpy (will not buy again)
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
7176 posts
1438 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought NIcole Miller leggings, two in a pack for $16.99. Not bad quality and great price.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
3037 posts
2553 upvotes
Vancouver
100% Merino wool long sleeve T shirts. Super warm and comfy, and look good under a sports jacket or blazer. Cheap, something like $25.
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts a location-specific question without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11974 posts
1742 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Kiraly wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 2:15 pm
100% Merino wool long sleeve T shirts. Super warm and comfy, and look good under a sports jacket or blazer. Cheap, something like $25.
What brand r these, what do they look like (solid colours?), r they thin or thick?
De gustibus non est disputandum
"Crazy people will make even sane people crazy."-- Becks
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."-- Confucius
Jul 6, 2008
743 posts
148 upvotes
London
Costco had Ben Sherman shirts and pants.. they are nice... but I think they are "made for costco"
[OP]
Dec 29, 2012
479 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone seen "insulated pants" at Costco? All other brands seem to be $150+.