Costco clothing - post good and bad finds
1. Oct 31: - ordered the Bula thermal top and pants for ladies online, and received them - seem to be much better quality than the Cdntire Wind River ones.
- none of their gloves in the store fit me, are my fingers too short?
- Parasuco pants for work are stretchy, have mock zip and don't crease, so I love these - but had to buy a size larger than normal
2. If you found any good warm black leggings that one can wear to the office, please post here.
3. BC Clothing fleece zip hoodie for men bought last year is super warm, but zip is erratic and wimpy (will not buy again)