• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2019 1:50 pm
[OP]
Dec 6, 2005
509 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver

[Costco] Cloudveil merino wool long sleeve shirts $14.97

Hey all, I was in store today and noticed that the Merino wool shirts are on sale.

Original price is $22.99, which in itself is a great deal. Grab em while you can.

At production way in Burnaby, only black sweaters available in small and medium sizes.

Also note that costco.ca has em for $16.97. More sizes available on the website.

Get em, they're not back til October or November.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
1951 posts
887 upvotes
Ottawa
Yesterday I compared a size Large Icebreaker shirt to a Medium Cloudveil shirt. The Cloudveil seemed to be wider in the body.
Sep 5, 2008
398 posts
240 upvotes
Port Moody
These shirts are great... I have a closet full of them, but I sure wish they'd bring back the short sleeve! All of my merino is starting to get holes in it since I wear it everyday.

I find both Icebreaker and Cloudveil to fit a bit large. I size down in the Cloudveil though as I tend to wear it as a baselayer or under another shirt whereas Icebreaker I wear more for style/comfort.
Mar 1, 2008
63 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
In for 2 to replace Cloudveil shirts previously purchased at Costco years ago. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2004
1798 posts
103 upvotes
Great shirts I have many of these as well. The dark blue is looser than the black even though it is same size. The material feels a little different too.
May 27, 2018
12 posts
11 upvotes
Waterloo
I work at Costco and don’t even notice they were on sale. Thanks for the heads up!

I bought four, one in each colour, to compliment the one my girlfriend had already bought me. I love them.
Dec 10, 2018
4 posts
96 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I bought one yesterday at the Richmond BC Costco for $5.97. But only black colour and only sizes M and XXL.
Nothing to see here
May 6, 2006
281 posts
116 upvotes
Brampton
Very comfy and use them as a pyjama top. The only drawback is after 2-3 weeks of wearing a small hole (1/8") in the front appeared. Hasn't spread afterwards. This appears to be very common on the Calvin Klein sweaters in a similar thread.
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
664 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Online only has XL and XXL available
Hopefully I can find my size in my local store
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
13818 posts
2668 upvotes
Emotion94 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 7:27 pm
I work at Costco and don’t even notice they were on sale. Thanks for the heads up!

I bought four, one in each colour, to compliment the one my girlfriend had already bought me. I love them.
That's one insecure shirt.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3089 posts
738 upvotes
Mississauga
carols110 wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 8:12 am
Online only has XL and XXL available
Hopefully I can find my size in my local store
since this is wool, if you need an L, you can easily shrink it down.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2005
1237 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
Lots at the North York location. All sizes.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by johnsmithy on Feb 22nd, 2019 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
=============
Heatware
Aug 10, 2013
226 posts
133 upvotes
Mississauga
jerschwab wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 4:15 pm
These shirts are great... I have a closet full of them, but I sure wish they'd bring back the short sleeve! All of my merino is starting to get holes in it since I wear it everyday.

I find both Icebreaker and Cloudveil to fit a bit large. I size down in the Cloudveil though as I tend to wear it as a baselayer or under another shirt whereas Icebreaker I wear more for style/comfort.
Holes?
That is scary!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)