Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Coleman 13x13 Eaved Shelter/Canopy $99.97 from $169.99 41% off

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2017 11:26 pm
Sep 10, 2008
458 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
Is any more camping stuff on clearance? I've been waiting for the coleman tent. Anyone noticed if it's marked down in Ottawa?
Oct 26, 2011
521 posts
244 upvotes
stellar11 wrote: Is any more camping stuff on clearance? I've been waiting for the coleman tent. Anyone noticed if it's marked down in Ottawa?
Stay away from the Coleman tent at Costco (or anywhere)! I bought and had to return as it leaked heavily at the seams. Get a Big Agnes or Marmot or another good brand. You won't regret it.
Aug 15, 2007
215 posts
12 upvotes
Kanata
stellar11 wrote: Is any more camping stuff on clearance? I've been waiting for the coleman tent. Anyone noticed if it's marked down in Ottawa?
No stock at Merivale...
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3661 posts
1079 upvotes
Whitby
lots of stock at Ancaster Costco. I called this morning and East GTA appeared to be empty (Oshawa, Ajax[1 on display], East Markham)
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
chreds wrote: Stay away from the Coleman tent at Costco (or anywhere)! I bought and had to return as it leaked heavily at the seams. Get a Big Agnes or Marmot or another good brand. You won't regret it.
I'm going to kind of disagree with you, I have an 8 person coleman tent (from several years ago) and we use it at least twice a year and haven't had any issues with rain leaking in or otherwise, could you have possibly gotten a lemon?
Jan 2, 2011
533 posts
398 upvotes
Any idea if a tent is on sale there too?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
learsid wrote: Any idea if a tent is on sale there too?
I have not seen the tent on sale. Regular price at $169.99
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
x-batman wrote: I'm going to kind of disagree with you, I have an 8 person coleman tent (from several years ago) and we use it at least twice a year and haven't had any issues with rain leaking in or otherwise, could you have possibly gotten a lemon?
Sometimes a tent seems to be leaking but it was because something was touching the tent wall and the condensation drips down.
It's not a leak. I think all tents do the same.
Oct 26, 2011
521 posts
244 upvotes
canadiankorean wrote: Sometimes a tent seems to be leaking but it was because something was touching the tent wall and the condensation drips down.
It's not a leak. I think all tents do the same.
This wasn't the case with mine. I could see daylight through the seams. Maybe just a lemon? In any case I have no condensation or leaking in my big agnus flying diamond 8. Wouldn't buy the Coleman again but it is much cheaper so I can see the appeal.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
baseline wrote: is there a specific Coleman bug screen that can be paired with this canopy?
I want to know the same thing, like will I just be able to use this for family events and sporting events as shade from the sun, or can I place it around a picnic bench with a big screen to be able to eat with less bugs when camping?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
Rockstead wrote:
I want to know the same thing, like will I just be able to use this for family events and sporting events as shade from the sun, or can I place it around a picnic bench with a big screen to be able to eat with less bugs when camping?
I doubt there is a screen for it. The canopy part doesn't have any zipper or anything to hold the screen. One could hack something to hang off the bars that go across?
Aug 20, 2009
261 posts
90 upvotes
Hamilton
Check DICKS in the USA, they usually have great deals on camping shelters often!
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3884 posts
1078 upvotes
Hamilton
Ancaster had half a pallet yesterday afternoon at approx 4pm. I resisted the RFD urge and didn't buy one.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
Got one at Candiac Costco yesterday. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
Glaxin wrote: Hi there.. there are roughly 35 of them at the winston church/dundas location in Mississauga. I just picked one up from there.
There was only one more left when I was there this morning at around 10:30am. This location is probably sold out by now.
Oct 14, 2013
542 posts
387 upvotes
We got this one from Walmart and it was decent quality. Mind you it is a bit smaller than the Costco one.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
superbigjay wrote: LOL,
I guess that person didn't have nothing better to do.
Downvote is anonymous, so easy to do...

Got upvoted by OP anyways.

Have to go check my Boisbriand Costco to see if it is available in Quebec.

Thanks again for the find OP.
Grammar is wrong... double negative, lol... sorry, had to.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)