Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Ajax 5 Piece modular sofa set instore only $1299

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2017 1:51 am
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2004
1575 posts
348 upvotes
Ajax

[Costco] Costco Ajax 5 Piece modular sofa set instore only $1299

Saw this set at my local Costco. Looks like instore only deal. Could not find this online. Not sure about other locations.

107 replies
Oct 21, 2013
284 posts
145 upvotes
Ottawa
Pretty sure I saw this in Orleans as well
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2785 posts
356 upvotes
Kitchener location has plenty of these in stock.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
I hope to see a clearance price on that, one day.
That's when I'll pull the trigger
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1176 posts
1794 upvotes
scarborough
def47 wrote: I hope to see a clearance price on that, one day.
I saw this at the Ajax store. Quite comfortable. I wait for clearance clear out as well
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1176 posts
1794 upvotes
scarborough
def47 wrote: I hope to see a clearance price on that, one day.
I saw this at the Ajax store. Quite comfortable.I'll wait for clearance clear out as well
Jan 3, 2017
75 posts
37 upvotes
Paid $1199 for the same setup in July 2016. This was at the Costco in Beacon Hill Calgary, the day we saw it they had sold out and we had to wait for more stock to come in; it took about a day. So far we are very pleased with it. It definitely had an odour to it when we first opened it, but it wasn't anything like the Novaform mattress we got from Costco Online before. It didn't last more than a day or two, but that was the summer and we had the windows next to it open.

We are very pleased with the size, comfort and so far durability (we have a cat and a 5 month old baby).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2004
5083 posts
2804 upvotes
Edmonton
IT seems comfortable enough when we looked last week. Kids certainly liked the size of it. Somewhat disappointing with Costco's recent instore furniture lately overall though.... They brought in a Natuzzi leather couch last week which I didnt care for at all. But I guess it would be safer buying here than from the Bay.

I've noticed a few funky smells from furniture out of China lately, one couch was so bad we literally couldnt sit in it. (At the Brick though)
Sep 19, 2007
693 posts
200 upvotes
Nice sofa in a box. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes Saw it in store, wasn't impressed.
Jan 31, 2011
416 posts
111 upvotes
Saw it in Costco Barrhaven. Looks to be decent quality. Comparable to the one I bought from Dufresne which costs a lot more.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
probably good for basement home theatre, doesn't look 'pretty' enough to be at the living room for me, lol
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1318 posts
138 upvotes
Calgary
We seriously considered this a while back, but wound up going with the Kivik from Ikea:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S99011434/

It's truly modular with the ability to purchase what you want for pieces, new covers, etc. - and was on sale for Black Friday. :-) Even at regular price we found this competes with other sectionals very well.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Saw this in Vancouver. The fabric doesn't seem to be the best, in my opinion. Might be good for a basement rec room but I wouldn't use it as my everyday sofa.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
2198 posts
2414 upvotes
Would be all over this if it had one more center chair section. So i could setup something similar to this:

Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Seen it in store before, price is pretty good but for me the size is too big
Feb 24, 2008
345 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa
I bough one set in Kanata last year. It looks much bigger in my living room....