• Jul 22nd, 2017 1:51 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2004
1478 posts
219 upvotes
Ajax

[Costco] Costco Ajax 5 Piece modular sofa set instore only $1299

Saw this set at my local Costco. Looks like instore only deal. Could not find this online. Not sure about other locations.

107 replies
Oct 21, 2013
206 posts
71 upvotes
Ottawa
Pretty sure I saw this in Orleans as well
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4053 posts
1366 upvotes
I hope to see a clearance price on that, one day.
That's when I'll pull the trigger
Mar 24, 2016
562 posts
497 upvotes
scarborough
def47 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2017 9:55 am
I saw this at the Ajax store. Quite comfortable. I wait for clearance clear out as well
Mar 24, 2016
562 posts
497 upvotes
scarborough
def47 wrote:
Jan 10th, 2017 9:55 am
I saw this at the Ajax store. Quite comfortable.I'll wait for clearance clear out as well
Jan 3, 2017
54 posts
27 upvotes
Paid $1199 for the same setup in July 2016. This was at the Costco in Beacon Hill Calgary, the day we saw it they had sold out and we had to wait for more stock to come in; it took about a day. So far we are very pleased with it. It definitely had an odour to it when we first opened it, but it wasn't anything like the Novaform mattress we got from Costco Online before. It didn't last more than a day or two, but that was the summer and we had the windows next to it open.

We are very pleased with the size, comfort and so far durability (we have a cat and a 5 month old baby).
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3763 posts
1143 upvotes
Edmonton
IT seems comfortable enough when we looked last week. Kids certainly liked the size of it. Somewhat disappointing with Costco's recent instore furniture lately overall though.... They brought in a Natuzzi leather couch last week which I didnt care for at all. But I guess it would be safer buying here than from the Bay.

I've noticed a few funky smells from furniture out of China lately, one couch was so bad we literally couldnt sit in it. (At the Brick though)
Sep 19, 2007
573 posts
87 upvotes
Nice sofa in a box. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes Saw it in store, wasn't impressed.
Jan 31, 2011
416 posts
111 upvotes
Saw it in Costco Barrhaven. Looks to be decent quality. Comparable to the one I bought from Dufresne which costs a lot more.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6603 posts
5239 upvotes
North York
probably good for basement home theatre, doesn't look 'pretty' enough to be at the living room for me, lol
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1315 posts
87 upvotes
Calgary
We seriously considered this a while back, but wound up going with the Kivik from Ikea:

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S99011434/

It's truly modular with the ability to purchase what you want for pieces, new covers, etc. - and was on sale for Black Friday. :-) Even at regular price we found this competes with other sectionals very well.