Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco Ajax 5 Piece modular sofa set instore only $1299

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2017 1:51 am
Nov 11, 2003
542 posts
194 upvotes
Scarb
Saw a few sets at Markham East. Wasn't able to take pics as several ppl were sitting on it and a kid was jumping on it as well...

I quite like the set, but the colour is not for me.
Apr 17, 2005
230 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
can anyone that has purchased let me know the height of the legs ie how many inches do the legs contribute to the measurements on the box (it says height of seating pieces is 34.8inches).

this is going to be a super tight fit to get it into my basement. want to make sure its possible before renting a van to bring it home. also i assume the legs do not come attached and you have to screw them on correct?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 20, 2011
7747 posts
2750 upvotes
ON
Legs are 3"
Height is 31" as it ships (correct, you screw on the legs)
But that's including the squishy bit at the top. Could squeeze it through 27" in a pinch.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
2135 posts
110 upvotes
Regina
We just bought this. This is much better than the one they had 2 years ago. Seems solid, comfortable, and easy to assemble.

Weird thing is it's going for $1199 in the west.
Jan 16, 2008
346 posts
94 upvotes
swales wrote: I know you see it ever year, at the end of winter people lined up to return snowblowers and other winter stuff (saw a guy returning a used Xmas tree the other day) and in the fall people lined up to return used patio furniture etc that they don't need as summer is over. I'm amazed Costco still allows this.
I've seen a guy returning a Heys or Samsonite luggage set with the Airline sticker bar code still on...
Seems like they just came back from their trip...
I mean, at least take those sticker out...
Nov 19, 2012
505 posts
370 upvotes
Does anyone know if this couch is still being sold at Costco? Particularly in Halifax area?
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
Anyone update to see how this has been holding up? its available in GTA currently.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)