Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco branded baby wipes $4.20 off (On?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2017 11:44 am
Tags:
Feb 24, 2017
82 posts
18 upvotes
Can anybody who has bought this before comment on their quality? I was told by somebody it was harsh and caused rashes on their baby?
Jan 8, 2006
970 posts
231 upvotes
smeeae wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:06 pm
Can anybody who has bought this before comment on their quality? I was told by somebody it was harsh and caused rashes on their baby?
To try it out I bough a box first, baby and mom boths like them. So we have been using. We found it better than Pampers.

We just bought Kirkland diapers they are much superiors than Pampers from my perspective. It took long time to convince mom though :p.

First baby's mom has to like it after that if baby has no issue switch the brand.

You have to try it them first. Unfortunately costco has no samples.
Feb 24, 2017
82 posts
18 upvotes
That's exactly what I told my husband, I wish Costco had samples for their Kirkland diapers and wipes. It seems quite a waste of we buy the whole box and we don't like it, so it goes into the trash.

How are the Kirkland diapers superior? We have been sticking with Pampers for now.
May 27, 2008
247 posts
61 upvotes
wildlele wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 3:26 pm
That is the cities problem not mine. As long as it goes down the hole I'm good to go.
The «cities' problem» is actually yours as it's YOUR tax money...
May 27, 2008
247 posts
61 upvotes
smeeae wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:22 pm
That's exactly what I told my husband, I wish Costco had samples for their Kirkland diapers and wipes. It seems quite a waste of we buy the whole box and we don't like it, so it goes into the trash.

How are the Kirkland diapers superior? We have been sticking with Pampers for now.
Costco has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with their home brand Kirkland... so you can return them for whatever reason...
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1045 posts
856 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
wildlele wrote:
That is the cities problem not mine. As long as it goes down the hole I'm good to go.
"That is my stomachs problem not mine. As long as it goes down the hole I'm good to go.", said the man immediately before drinking the battery acid that would ultimately cost him his life.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
775 posts
210 upvotes
wildlele wrote:
WTF ?
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:

*Faux transparency / censorship warning for RFD*
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
775 posts
210 upvotes
wildlele wrote:
Right back in your water supply? - karma :facepalm:
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:

*Faux transparency / censorship warning for RFD*
Apr 21, 2008
957 posts
226 upvotes
smeeae wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:06 pm
I've tried a bunch of them, and these were my favorites.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1758 posts
172 upvotes
Burlington
We used the fit quite a while. We switched to the Huggies wires Costco sells. We like being able to make smaller packs for going out.

We switched between Huggies and Costco diapers some fit better at different times. It seems Costco diapers are made by Huggies.
Jun 9, 2009
818 posts
407 upvotes
springdays wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:46 pm
Right back in your water supply? - karma :facepalm:
You assume I drink city water....
Jun 9, 2009
818 posts
407 upvotes
martlgore wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:29 pm
The «cities' problem» is actually yours as it's YOUR tax money...
By the time they raise the rates enough for it to matter I'll have moved. Water rate is so cheap its laughable.
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
14797 posts
18643 upvotes
ONTARIO
Huggies are not as good quality as these ones, imo.