Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco branded baby wipes $4.20 off (On?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2017 11:44 am
Tags:
Dec 11, 2012
28 posts
20 upvotes
TORONTO
Huggies comes with an usable PLASTIC storage box, quality of both brands are equal. I would prefer to spend couple back more and wait when Huggies will be on sale (each 3 months).
Jan 8, 2006
932 posts
228 upvotes
smeeae wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:22 pm
How are the Kirkland diapers superior? We have been sticking with Pampers for now.

It seems to be absorb more or as much as pampers. It has waists band which makes it better fit. We tried them at size 3. According to my wife it fixes Pampers flaws.
Feb 24, 2017
58 posts
10 upvotes
comp_freak wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 10:28 pm

It seems to be absorb more or as much as pampers. It has waists band which makes it better fit. We tried them at size 3. According to my wife it fixes Pampers flaws.
Good to know! We will try these when it goes on sale! Hopefully soon, we are going through diapers so quickly with our newborn!
Aug 27, 2015
38 posts
6 upvotes
Sherwood Park
We used the Kirkland wipe for both our kids growing up, liked them better than other brands. still using the leftovers for camping :)
Oct 31, 2012
735 posts
205 upvotes
Guelph
We just had our baby girl on Saturday, and if my wife didn't already make what seems like a life-time supply order from Honest i'd be all over it. Thanked!
Favourite Deal of the Year:
- Two TDK Micro Bluetooth speakers for $22 bucks all in
2014:
- Xbox 360 w/ a $50 gift card for $82 dollars tax in
Oct 14, 2013
128 posts
94 upvotes
I tried Pampers swaddlers,Huggies little snugglers, and Kirkland and in my opinion, Pampers > Kirkland > Huggies. It just had something to do with the fit. Tried Huggies little movers and they are better than the snugglers. Tried some Honest company that were gifted to me and while the designs were cute and had no problems with fit, I just couldn't justify the price!

Oh and about the Huggies vs Kirkland wipes, the Huggies I find a smidge thicker but the sheet itself a bit smaller. Comes down to personal preference.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12430 posts
4029 upvotes
Oakville
smeeae wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:06 pm
Can anybody who has bought this before comment on their quality? I was told by somebody it was harsh and caused rashes on their baby?
We used them with both our kids, occasionally, but far preferred the Huggies wipes. Only bought the Kirkland ones on the few times that Huggies were out of stock.
wildlele wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 7:35 pm
By the time they raise the rates enough for it to matter I'll have moved. Water rate is so cheap its laughable.
Except, everybody is flushing them, so EVERY city has this issue. And water rates are completely unrelated - it's the sewage plants that have to deal with the issue, so this comes out of your taxes (property taxes and income tax).

Not to mention, it doesn't just clog up the city's pipes. These can clog up the pipes between your toilet and the city sewer lines too, and that is NOT a cheap fix.
Public Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2008
7216 posts
746 upvotes
GTA
Personal preference but I slightly prefer the Huggies wipes that Costco carries...just slightly as I buy these as well when they go on sale. I do prefer that these come in their own pack so you can just grab one and throw it in the car, etc for when you need it so both have their good points benefits for me
smeeae wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:22 pm
That's exactly what I told my husband, I wish Costco had samples for their Kirkland diapers and wipes. It seems quite a waste of we buy the whole box and we don't like it, so it goes into the trash.

How are the Kirkland diapers superior? We have been sticking with Pampers for now.
Kirkland diapers are made by Huggies. Pampers or Huggies being a better fit usually comes down to your baby. If you like Huggies, you'll probably like Kirkland diapers. We liked Pampers and tried the Kirkland once and decided to stick with Pampers.
When your mind says give up, hope whispers "one more try"
Never say never
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
1788 posts
159 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
How often do these go on sale,
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8366 posts
12708 upvotes
Scarborough
smeeae wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 5:06 pm
Can anybody who has bought this before comment on their quality? I was told by somebody it was harsh and caused rashes on their baby?
They're larger sheets than Pampers and Huggies. We prefer Pampers but Costco is a lot more affordable so we usually buy those instead. I find Huggies don't hold up so well so we've only ever used one pack of them before. None of the brands caused any adverse reaction to our kids but every kid is different. Might be worth buying a pack from someone to test out before getting an entire box just in case.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
3322 posts
423 upvotes
anton204 wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 10:13 am
How often do these go on sale,
From what I recall in recent years, about 2-3 times a year.
signature closed for renovation