Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Upsate Costco.ca Nellie's Laundry Product- Bulk - on sale to October 28

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2022 9:21 pm
Jan 12, 2017
815 posts
959 upvotes
YK

[Costco] Upsate Costco.ca Nellie's Laundry Product- Bulk - on sale to October 28

Costco.ca has the bulk laundry soap on sale until October 28:
https://www.costco.ca/Nellie%E2%80%99s- ... 68278.html

The Wrinkle Be Gone is on sale until November 28:
https://www.costco.ca/Nellie%E2%80%99s- ... 04330.html

Expired: Oct 10-24 Nellie's Laundry Products on sale, up to $30 off
http://www.costcoconnection.ca/connecti ... =102#pg102

Expired: https://www.costco.ca/Nellie%E2%80%99s- ... 12109.html
Last edited by NoWynne2018 on Oct 24th, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
124 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8974 posts
2827 upvotes
Perfect timing. In for 1
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2975 upvotes
Calgary
awesome product! got it on a similar sale last year & definitely no regrets. works well using cold-cold cycles even in the heart of winter! plus I love the no(n) smells!!!

also got the lambswool dryer balls which with a little tweak, works amazingly.

I'd never go back to regular fullofchems laundry detergents Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2955 posts
2331 upvotes
Calgary
Every time these come up on RFD I am tempted to try them. We typically use Tide scent free pods and they seem to work pretty well but obviously aren’t that cheap. One of our worries about switching is whether this stuff will work as well with kid-created stains etc.

Seems that if Nellie’s works as well or better than the Tide free pods, it would be a lot cheaper in the long run.
Sep 21, 2007
466 posts
283 upvotes
Canada
scotsum wrote: also got the lambswool dryer balls which with a little tweak, works amazingly.
A little tweak... curious as to what you did.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1872 posts
806 upvotes
Winnipeg
My wife used it and refused to buy another one.. back to Purex or Echo...I can tell most of tshirts and tops with cold water cycle didn't have the shines the way they used to be and the appliances are HE brand new.. may be some people rather choose this brand however not us.just my 2 cents.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4449 posts
2002 upvotes
Scarborough
jarfgames wrote: Every time these come up on RFD I am tempted to try them. We typically use Tide scent free pods and they seem to work pretty well but obviously aren’t that cheap. One of our worries about switching is whether this stuff will work as well with kid-created stains etc.

Seems that if Nellie’s works as well or better than the Tide free pods, it would be a lot cheaper in the long run.
PM me your address if you're close by I can drop you off a mason jar worth of the stuff to try it out. If you end up buying a tub of it than you can give me back the mason jar filled or just keep it.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5068 posts
3305 upvotes
I tend to buy the giant tub of these whenever they come around. It's good value, unscented, eco-friendly, but in terms of cleaning it's somewhere in the mid-range tier. You can try to enhance it a bit with tossing in some oxyclean or equivalent that you'd find at a dollar store and still save a bundle, but you can't expect it to compete with your Tide's, Gain's, or Persil's in terms of raw cleaning power. The question is, do you need it to? For most people, probably not and any cases where you'd need something stronger are probably very specific. My advice to most people is to grab the big tub of this stuff when it's on sale for $70ish AND buy plain Tide. Chances are you can get away with Nellie's with most of your laundry and just use Tide instead when you need a better clean.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2013
1066 posts
394 upvotes
Toronto
This is perfect! We use this and also the Eco-egg (popular in Europe). We have a baby so for stains, we use Boulder spray from RCSS natural section. Works well!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1827 posts
1703 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Deal lives from October 10? Heads up in a month early, lol
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7392 posts
2943 upvotes
Calgary
shampygarg wrote: My wife used it and refused to buy another one.. back to Purex or Echo...I can tell most of tshirts and tops with cold water cycle didn't have the shines the way they used to be and the appliances are HE brand new.. may be some people rather choose this brand however not us.just my 2 cents.
My husband is the same. He used it once and said the clothes didn't smell clean. :lol: I, on the other hand, love the fact that my clothes no longer smell like chemicals. I buy the smelly stuff for him but I wash my clothes with Nellies, both are happy.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
6733 posts
3994 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote: PM me your address if you're close by I can drop you off a mason jar worth of the stuff to try it out. If you end up buying a tub of it than you can give me back the mason jar filled or just keep it.
How many mason jars to the massive tub? I'm just envisioning a bunch of RFDers scooping out one of these like 18th century sailors and a rum barrel.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2975 upvotes
Calgary
gadgetman wrote: A little tweak... curious as to what you did.
wet the dryer balls 1st by running some cold water over it before you toss it in. works amazing...even better than nonstatic sheets! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1949 posts
2895 upvotes
Toronto
Bought a tub of Nellies several years ago. Finally on the 2nd one now.

What could be easier? Order on line and they bring it right to your house. I would assume many people take a couple of years (at least) to get through a tub of it. Works perfectly.
Sep 16, 2016
979 posts
1377 upvotes
I have a to put this deal in my calendar otherwise I will forget definitely ....
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4449 posts
2002 upvotes
Scarborough
For those that own a washing machine that only takes liquid, is there a way to dissolve this into a liquid form and use it on that machine?
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
shampygarg wrote: My wife used it and refused to buy another one.. back to Purex or Echo...I can tell most of tshirts and tops with cold water cycle didn't have the shines the way they used to be and the appliances are HE brand new.. may be some people rather choose this brand however not us.just my 2 cents.
Wife and Mom didn't like it. In the beginning they had to use 2 scoop, even with 2 scoop wasn't cleaning enough thats all what I was hearing specially we have kids and baby clothes.

are you guys adding the oxygen brightener on the top of the soda?
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)