Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Costco.ca - White Birkenstocks $54.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2019 4:57 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2012
170 posts
89 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH

[Costco] Costco.ca - White Birkenstocks $54.99

A good deal for Birkenstocks if you like the White ones. The model name is: Women's Madrid Birko-Flor Sandals.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 18th, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
16 replies
Newbie
Mar 11, 2018
48 posts
63 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
Note only size 37 & 38 in white are left in stock.
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2008
115 posts
233 upvotes
Thornhill
abrahamdick wrote: A good deal for Birkenstocks if you like the White ones. The model name is: Women's Madrid Birko-Flor Sandals.
Good deal. Ordered one. Thx OP!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2012
170 posts
89 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
jeremiah164 wrote: Note only size 37 & 38 in white are left in stock.
Only size 38 (7-7.5) now remaining.
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2011
955 posts
1528 upvotes
These go for $49.99 in store . I have seen a lot of stock around.
Images
  • AD3872DD-0111-4713-B176-DC337FDE2205.jpeg
  • 0CABFAEF-4CB5-41C0-A26F-E001A4714B28.jpeg
  • 8FED2A17-09B9-496A-869A-F1C9F51E95A9.jpeg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 29, 2002
4835 posts
1240 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone seen these in GVRD?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 21, 2007
2964 posts
407 upvotes
As previously mentioned, tons of stock in stores at $49.99

GF bought a pair last week and there was mountains of them (Heartland)
Member
Dec 3, 2018
221 posts
130 upvotes
Just browsed to see what is a "Birkenstocks". Lol
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2012
170 posts
89 upvotes
PETERBOROUGH
TDNGUYEN wrote: As previously mentioned, tons of stock in stores at $49.99

GF bought a pair last week and there was mountains of them (Heartland)
There is no sign of any at the Peterborough Warehouse. Maybe they're only in the GTA stores.
Sr. Member
Aug 22, 2001
978 posts
453 upvotes
Vancouver
hesp wrote: anyone seen these in GVRD?
These are now sold out online and I don't think they ever appeared in our local warehouses.

If anybody in GVRD is looking for black in size 37 or 38 or white in size 38, I have one pair of each that I plan to return to Costco next week. Selling at cost ($54.99+taxes = $65.59). Pick up at Oakridge Centre. PM me if interested.
Member
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
206 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
AEmgee wrote: These are now sold out online and I don't think they ever appeared in our local warehouses.

If anybody in GVRD is looking for black in size 37 or 38 or white in size 38, I have one pair of each that I plan to return to Costco next week. Selling at cost ($54.99+taxes = $65.59). Pick up at Oakridge Centre. PM me if interested.
I am interested. So size 38 is ~ size 7?
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
678 posts
478 upvotes
shoppingBear wrote: I am interested. So size 38 is ~ size 7?
I would say try them on - they do tend to run a bit big (for reference I am a 42.5 mens and I wear a 41 in Birkenstocks.
Sr. Member
Aug 22, 2001
978 posts
453 upvotes
Vancouver
shoppingBear wrote: I am interested. So size 38 is ~ size 7?
Yes, size 7-7.5 according to Costco.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
849 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
any in store deal for men's as well?

Top