Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) April 15 to April 21, 2019...

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2019 6:18 pm
Jul 11, 2009
373 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
the wifi smart plugs just keep getting cheaper and cheaper...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
3751 posts
18634 upvotes
Montreal
JimU wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 12:06 am
I caved and picked them up for $12.97 at Candiac. I was happy with the wall outlet, plug might be usefull to reboot my Wink & SmartThings Hub.
May 28, 2007
797 posts
224 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 11:26 pm
Hi there,

Well, I went to Candiac for some Fila shoes. Got some size 9 (took the last one) and boy, people are disguising. I have to clean up so I can actually find the sizes I want. Why people just simply toss it back rather then put it back in the box and pile it there. Crazy...

Ju Leon...
Because they're lazy pigs.

Thanks Ju Leon for all the weekly posts. Much appreciated. Before I found this post, I would go to Costco almost every week just to see what was on sale. Now I check your post to see if there's anything worth buying before I go.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
1624 posts
505 upvotes
Alpha Centauri
inferno_gn wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 5:23 pm
Still job hunting, any reference would be great.
Have you submitted your well-thought-out resume to each Costco?
*Life without friends is like a garden without flowers.
*Children would be less spoiled if we were allowed to spank grandparents.
*Coffee = A liquid hug for your brain.
*Hugs are free, but you only need one to feel good.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2443 posts
3300 upvotes
Langley, BC
inferno_gn wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 5:23 pm
Anyone want to take me for lunch or dinner? :D
what an odd way of asking strangers for free food.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2443 posts
3300 upvotes
Langley, BC
HotYaris wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 10:55 am
Have you submitted your well-thought-out resume to each Costco?
haha, that would be a funny interview.

inferno_gn: "yeah hi, I'm the guy who posts your sales online so people don't need to go into the store to see for themselves which prevents random purchases that Costco relies heavily on".
costco: "get the hell out"
Dec 27, 2007
440 posts
174 upvotes
steven80 wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 1:01 pm
haha, that would be a funny interview.

inferno_gn: "yeah hi, I'm the guy who posts your sales online so people don't need to go into the store to see for themselves which prevents random purchases that Costco relies heavily on".
costco: "get the hell out"
Or

- "I am the guy that posts interesting sales every week that drive higher than usual traffic into the warehouses which in turn increases the impulsive purchases volume while the members are in store"
- " When can you start?"
Dec 27, 2007
440 posts
174 upvotes
JimU wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 12:06 am
krazykanuck wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 12:28 am
I caved and picked them up for $12.97 at Candiac. I was happy with the wall outlet, plug might be usefull to reboot my Wink & SmartThings Hub.
FYI I bought these Wi-Fi plugs at regular price last week and one of them died on the third day. Thankfully, only lamps were connected to them as one of them had the lightbulb blown at the time of failure.
Needless to say, I am returning them this week.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2443 posts
3300 upvotes
Langley, BC
kkostadinof wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 1:23 pm
Or

- "I am the guy that posts interesting sales every week that drive higher than usual traffic into the warehouses which in turn increases the impulsive purchases volume while the members are in store"
- " When can you start?"
for other stores maybe, not costco.
Mar 9, 2014
299 posts
125 upvotes
Stouffville
I'm addicted to those Pita Crackers. I have to go tonight and buy more. I also got a huge container of Kirkland peanut butter cups for $7.99.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1555 posts
243 upvotes
Vaughan
kkostadinof wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 1:26 pm
FYI I bought these Wi-Fi plugs at regular price last week and one of them died on the third day. Thankfully, only lamps were connected to them as one of them had the lightbulb blown at the time of failure.
Needless to say, I am returning them this week.
I've had a pack of these for 6-12 months now. Used one for the Xmas tree lights inside and one for the Xmas lights outside. In January I used the one outside plugged into my Wyzecam. Zero issues with either of mine and especially the one outside which went through extreme cold temps here in Toronto through the Winter and still working like a beauty. I plan to buy another pack of 2 especially at this price.