Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) Dec 23 to Dec. 29, 2019... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2019 7:51 pm
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2829 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
Got my fish a little earlier this year as to avoid Costco just before Christmas. No need for me to go today, which I'm happy with.

Merry Christmas et Joyeux noël everyone!
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Some Costco drop their clearance even further when they have either one size (like those underwear), not selling (they have tons of them but haven't sold) or have very few of them left and want to get rid of them ASAP. Some stores kept their price higher since they are selling well. It is all supply and demand for clearance. I been enough Costco to notice that.

Ju Leon...
Jun 2, 2006
384 posts
114 upvotes
Lachenaie, QC
ciobocle wrote: I'm sorry but I do not trust your post. The prices in your photos are only in the that store. Exemple a week ago you put some Meatless Tenders at 4.97$ I go to Boisbriand it was 9.97. I asked to customer service they looked in the computer they told me there is not store who sale this item. Now you show perfumes or eau de cologne at 49.97. In Boisbriand there are 69.97. This is Costco.
Dude, what in the world are you talking about? It's stated in every thread what warehouse it was seen at. If you absolutely want the prices in the pictures, just go to that store. And your comments contradict each other. First you say "The prices in your photos are only in the that store" and then you say "there is not store who sale this item".
If the photo was taken, then it did exist...maybe not at your warehouse that you choose to go to...
Geez the sense of entitlement these days ...

Thanks to all who post.
Deal Guru
May 13, 2004
11471 posts
559 upvotes
Toronto
There's no harm in waiting a day or two.
GoldenKnight wrote: Thanks for the hard work Ju Leon. Do you know from past experiences will the prices of those Costco TVs drop any further on Boxing Day or are they already the lowest? I assume they're Boxing Day prices then? Joyeux Noel et Merci Boucoup!
Dec 24, 2010
408 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
pesttt wrote: Dude, what in the world are you talking about? It's stated in every thread what warehouse it was seen at. If you absolutely want the prices in the pictures, just go to that store. And your comments contradict each other. First you say "The prices in your photos are only in the that store" and then you say "there is not store who sale this item".
If the photo was taken, then it did exist...maybe not at your warehouse that you choose to go to...
Geez the sense of entitlement these days ...

Thanks to all who post.
The x.97 and x.88 priced items are store specific and in some cases day or hour specific... I have seen the same store dropping its price on x.97 item one day later... Only the pamphlet and discounts with expiry dates are Quebec and maybe East coast consistent.

There is a good chance though that there is consistency of the x.97 priced items across stores but not a guarantee... If not why need to cover Brossard, Candiac, etc if they carry the same price?

I guess looking at the bright side this creates some arbitrage opportunity - for example, if the item is at x.97 price and is a hot clothing or shoe item, chances are that they always wind up with sizes XXXL or shoe size 13 - effectively the wrong sizes. If your warehouse did not discount it yet, you should be able to buy your right size clothing at regular and price adjust in the other x.97 store - they are considered same item. It goes without saying that this applies to clothing etc but don't do it for food item as if you bring a food item back Costco throws it in the garbage unconsumed which is a royal waste of natural resources!!

Merry Xmas
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone has the pic of the macaron on sale ?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Feb 5, 2015
0 posts
Barrie, ON
Merry Christmas to all especially to our thread originators--your efforts are appreciated.

I am looking for deals on a quality exercise bike, has anyone seen one in the warehouse?

Thanks
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
turkey $20 off
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
Any Costco boXing deals? I was in and out cuz it was crazy busy

Dec 5, 2011
323 posts
74 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
Hey everyone, i have a quick question, do Costco open at 9am tommorow Sunday or at 10 ?

Thanks
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213940 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It is back to normal schedule, so at 10...

Ju Leon...
Dec 5, 2011
323 posts
74 upvotes
Saint-Leonard
Thanks, you just saved me from waking up early and waiting there for nothing.

Thanks Ju Leon for everything you do btw. You always save me a bunch of time at Costco especially since i go to Anjou and it's always a mess.

Heard though they are moving near the club the golf Metropolitain don't know if it's true though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)