Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) Feb 20 to Feb 26, 2017...

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2017 10:52 am
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] [Costco East] (Brossard + Candiac + Sherbrooke + Boisbriand) Feb 20 to Feb 26, 2017...

Hi there,

Today is Brossard only. I didn't have time to go to the Bridge today. I mostly focus on sales and .97 items...

As previously noted, I got a warning not taking pictures a while back, so far, I haven't got into trouble since. I tried not to take too many pictures, so some days I'm lucky, some days I'm not. I also will make a commentary at the end of this posting so whatever I miss, see or whatnot, it will be noted there... So, if you want to comment on this forum, please wait until I finish posting.

I also add a personal note at the end, so if you do enjoy the thread, I hope you don't mind the little request box.

Warehouse savings (for Quebec)...
http://www.costco.ca/warehouse-instant-savings-qc.html

As always, it's YMMV and I might have miss some items as I didn't go everywhere.

Note that the images are hosted on my server, so don't go sharing it around. It make it easier to upload it... Also, if you see anyone sharing my images or host swapping, please PM me about it.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
70 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 2...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 3...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 4...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 5...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 6...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

As noted, today is just Brossard I went. I didn't have time to go to the Bridge today, but somehow I have a feeling it would be the same stuff as Brossard. :)

A lot of stuff from last week continued on this week. This week is mostly lacking... No more of that dental toothpick or whatnot and even the Vaseline is all gone. Someone must have bought them all. *lol*

I'm gonna posted the weekly prices on popular items that I usually passed by as prices goes up and down with these items...
- Honey: 15.99$
- Banana: 1.99$ (was 1.39$)
- Clementine: 4.89$ (usually it was 3.69$, but I think it was 3lbs), however, it's the 5 lbs.
- Kirkland bottle water 40 pack is now at 4.49$, was 4.25$ (lowest was 3.25$).
- Kirkland Almonds: 16.99$
- Kirkland Walnuts: 15.99$
- Butter: 3.69$ (was 3.29$)

If you think any other items you want me to check regularly every week, I can add it to the list. I just put there what I buy every week. *lol*

As always, "krazykanuck" will update the thread when he goes to Candiac... And "willyfonsworth" for Sherbrooke, "Rlcky" for Boisbriand... If there is anything interesting...

Ju Leon...
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213931 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Personal note log...

Special thanks to RFDer "Cheap", "Skippy", "CrazyJo82", "Hybrid88", "JadeAngel", "pgartner", "DaSnipe", "v8boi", "appkidak", "husamus156", "EricDavis44", "riccardo399" and "ohosp", you know why I'm sending you thanks.

Looking for a car this year, anyone seen a good deal on one, let me know. :D Anything small, automatic and have AC. So far, I kinda like the Nissan Versa so far. :) Not sure about the Yaris (because the dashboard is on the side), Honda Fit, I don't know, so far the used one I found is a rust bucket. *lol*

Also, anyone who is in Montreal, do you know any good orthopedic? I need to have my feet checked out because of my back. :(

Ju Leon...
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1448 posts
1792 upvotes
Thoughts on the decorative wall paneling?

I was thinking of putting it halfway down 1 or 2 walls in a small powder room. White wall 'tiles' being the lower half of the wall(s).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
I should know this but I have a brain fart..what's the amount of time allowed to perform a price adjustment on a item? The booster cables are 5$ cheaper than when I bought them...

Edit: got the answer. Thanks.
Last edited by krazykanuck on Feb 20th, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 20, 2011
7747 posts
2750 upvotes
ON
krazykanuck wrote: I should know this but I have a brain fart..what's the amount of time allowed to perform a price adjustment on a item? The booster cables are 5$ cheaper than when I bought them...
I seem to get a different answer all the time.
14 days guaranteed
30 days maybe
45 days perhaps

If you really care and are denied, return + rebuy.
Apr 15, 2014
291 posts
89 upvotes
Montreal
krazykanuck wrote: I should know this but I have a brain fart..what's the amount of time allowed to perform a price adjustment on a item? The booster cables are 5$ cheaper than when I bought them...
You have 30 days to do a price adjustment, but the item has to be in stock at your Costco when you ask for the adjustment.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6292 posts
38091 upvotes
Montreal
kokono wrote: You have 30 days to do a price adjustment, but the item has to be in stock at your Costco when you ask for the adjustment.
Thanks. It's what I was thinking. Bill is dated Jan 9th. No luck then.
Oct 30, 2005
674 posts
882 upvotes
Montreal
14 days for coupon discount
30 days for price change (no coupon)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
Anyone knows the light output of the ARTIKA SUBWAY LED ?
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1802 posts
2057 upvotes
Québec Gold
superbigjay wrote: Anyone knows the light output of the ARTIKA SUBWAY LED ?
Also colour ? brightness ?

EDIT: 3000K, 1700 lumens
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks a lot for the post as usual
They finally have those vacuum bags back in store, going to buy some
Aug 26, 2011
46 posts
44 upvotes